Home The Bridge
Options

Crazy Dilemma RNG

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
I have these crew FF, so they don't really help me, but this is about the craziest string of in a row dilemmas. I only wish it was a part 1-3 instead.
s4gd30u2tf0d.png

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should add it was part 1, part 2, part 1, part 2.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had several 2-part crew at 4 hours, but two sets in a row is crazy. Congratulations
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the 2 parts can be skipped on the second part. If you have the crew already, just choose the wrong solution on the first part. (leave the substance on the planet and don't let the supposed agent use your ship).
  • Options
    CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Some of the 2 parts can be skipped on the second part. If you have the crew already, just choose the wrong solution on the first part. (leave the substance on the planet and don't let the supposed agent use your ship).

I'm aware. And when I went for a long voyage to get the part 3s I did skip them. But on a normal length voyage I am fine getting the two parters. The 200 honor from the exclusive crew is worth more than what I would get from an equivalent dilemma.

You really do not know at third and 4th dilemma if you lost out on a dilemma that rewards a Superrare crew. So you do not know on those dilemmas if you should have skipped the 2nd parters.
    And even some the dilemmas that reward rare crew normally can reward a superrare crew occassionally.