Home Engineering Room
Options

Seamus wrong voiceover

Seamus has been given all of seven’s voice recordings. 😂😂😂😂
I was lucky to get him on my first try!!! Whowho.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name changed but the QA/QC issues remain... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    for some reason his picture doesnt show up on the pc but it does on android. while loading i do see a message that says something about icon_seamus and manifest. it happens so quickly i can barely read it
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    starfox wrote: »
    for some reason his picture doesnt show up on the pc but it does on android. while loading i do see a message that says something about icon_seamus and manifest. it happens so quickly i can barely read it

What are using to play on your pc?
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    i am playing it on steam while on the pc. i will get a screen shot of that missing seamus icon message
  • Options
    starfox wrote: »
    I notice the same thing and get the same message myself.

Although, I don't play the game on Android.

Another oddity is about the Set Sail collection. It doesn't have an image present, but doesn't generate an error message like what Seamus do.
  • Options
    The latest update didn't fix the missing image for Seamus (still generate errors when going from one faction center to another) and now also for Riva in the current event (specifically in the rewards).

Also, the Set Sail collection doesn't have an image present. Although, I don't get an error for that.