Home The Bridge

Evolved Janeway Now In Portal

DB/Shan,
Please confirm that the 5* gold character Evolved Janeway is in the portal after the latest update. This character was previously only attainable by collecting and cross-fusing copies of Captain Janeway and Mutated Paris.

Thank you
F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Quinn and Evolved Janeway were not supposed to be part of the Time Portal Update due to their specific nature, and this has been corrected.

Sad, but understandable.
  • Does this mean Quinn won't ever be added to the Portal? Asking for a guy who's held off on citing him up to 5/5...
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Quinn and Evolved Janeway were not supposed to be part of the Time Portal Update due to their specific nature, and this has been corrected.

I understand why it was reverted for evolved Janeway, but the decision about Quinn is puzzling as historically, all episode rewards have been added to the portal. Is there any chance for Quinn to be added back?
  • Many of the special reward crew - like 3* Giant Hands Sisko and 5* Lucille Davenport - have never been added. There's some precedent for the decision.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of the special reward crew - like 3* Giant Hands Sisko and 5* Lucille Davenport - have never been added. There's some precedent for the decision.

Except For Davenport u had a legit chance to 5/5 her by just completing the collection, for Quinn there isn t any chance, except honor/citations. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am glad LizWay was a mistake and was corrected. She already boned me twice........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 3* Giant Hands Sisko

Huh? What card are you referring to pleased?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    3* Giant Hands Sisko

The 3 🌟 Sisko you can get one copy of from an Achievement.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Commanding_Officer_Sisko
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    3* Giant Hands Sisko

The 3 🌟 Sisko you can get one copy of from an Achievement.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Commanding_Officer_Sisko

Wow, I never really noticed the hands before.

8gvjqjc9acrn.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"