Home Engineering Room
Options

Issue Purchasing Premium Campaign Track

I was trying to purchase the premium campaign track this morning. I used Google Play to pay for it. After completing the purchase, no rewards showed up. Google Play also failed to use my current balance to pay for it (I know this is a Google Play issue, not a game issue). After restarting, still no rewards showed up. I then went to report the issue in payment to Google Play, which then simply refunded the purchase. Is there a way to retrigger the ability to pay for the rewards track and try again? I'd really like to give DB my money.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was trying to purchase the premium campaign track this morning. I used Google Play to pay for it. After completing the purchase, no rewards showed up. Google Play also failed to use my current balance to pay for it (I know this is a Google Play issue, not a game issue). After restarting, still no rewards showed up. I then went to report the issue in payment to Google Play, which then simply refunded the purchase. Is there a way to retrigger the ability to pay for the rewards track and try again? I'd really like to give DB my money.

I am sorry you encountered the issue.
    It would have been easier to not have the purchase refunded as we cannot re-trigger it for you.

Please contact Support and explain exactly all that happened. I see you did receive the VIP points for the transaction. Support will work with you to find a solution for the rest.