Home The Bridge

So who are the best crew for the current event?

Most of my characters are pulling very low chances in the current event, except baseball Kira. Who should I be using?

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that the crew list for each recipe is sorted by raw stats and does not include trait match bonuses. Try a few of the top three to five options listed and see which one gives you the best rate reward percentage.
  • I found another Scotty that's a little better, but I thought that level 100 4 stars would do a little better then they are so far.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might also have to be a little choosier with which recipes you work on. Some of them are giving me rare percentages of 75+% (thanks to my 1/5* Claymore Scotty and immortal Niners Kira) and some are down in the 30-45% range (because I don’t yet have the new Doctor and none of my other Doctor variants are strong enough only the small bonus).
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. There were some low success rates even using the “featured” crew.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decoy Kira keeps popping up for me
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    If you're able to get Tee Time Doc leveled up during the event, he will help with the MED and DIP recipe builds.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Ok, I got the Tee Time EMH and he's actually pretty good. I've got him at 100 *** but not fully equipped.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    even with 4/4 FE Tee Time Doc, he doesn't pull SRs every time. I would say about 75% max, but then I don't use boosts.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Those 0, 1 & 2 * skill boosters aren’t going anywhere unless you make a choice. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those 0, 1 & 2 * skill boosters aren’t going anywhere unless you make a choice. 🖖

Replicator?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I seem to have noticed is I struggled to get rares from the Dip AND Sec / Sec AND Dip builds especially early on before I had the Doctor immortalised. Now that I have teatime doc immortalised Dip AND Sec seems to be doing ok for super rares but Sec AND Dip builds are still struggling to get rare items.
    Suspicious or coincidence? I leave the choice up to you guys.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO