• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community

66vytvdkdfuq.png
    x1hgsug77l9z.png
    vijaz3bqgmp3.png
    c0uew6q56cdm.png

Phew! Almost was going to be bad!

I'm still a way off threshold. Been taking it easy this week.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    9f4apoadepl5.png
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    150 Schematics for Jem'Hadar flagship, now level 6.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Community: 700 honor, upgrade for assimilated Voyager, a couple of replicator fodder schematics.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    v9ozxl0xb7xi.jpg

Community. Super happy!

4v4sxthljsbj.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    After returning to the game after more than a year and a new portal update, I thought I might get something I needed. Got a behold but alas, all crew that I already had.
  • Options
    After returning to the game after more than a year and a new portal update, I thought I might get something I needed. Got a behold but alas, all crew that I already had.

Wow! Welcome back!
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold

x9ibpae3f7l1.png
    xbhqut0sb94l.png

Trade of 3000 chrons for 1000 honour
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    I had a BEGOLD!!!!! YAAAAY. First tine in ages.

The choices were:

Admiral Cartwright
    RAF O'Brian
    "007" Julian Bashir.

Agonized for ages over this as I have wanted the last two for ages -years really. Despite having most cards in the collection, I went with RAF O'Brian to go with my RAF Julian, and USAF Yar and Maywether. Now, if only TP/DB released a Spitfire.......lol

• Options
    Community: All FF SR behold, + level on Assimilated Voyager
    Threshold: 2 SR beholds, 1 FF, the other gave me final star on Data Q
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    That community pull was brutal:
    43bf2xixndx5.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a BEGOLD!!!!! YAAAAY. First tine in ages.

The choices were:

Admiral Cartwright
    RAF O'Brian
    "007" Julian Bashir.

Agonized for ages over this as I have wanted the last two for ages -years really. Despite having most cards in the collection, I went with RAF O'Brian to go with my RAF Julian, and USAF Yar and Maywether. Now, if only TP/DB released a Spitfire.......lol

You made a great choice - both Bashir and Cartwright are rather weak, while O’Brien manages to still be a great ENG/COM voyage option even as long as he’s been around.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played until I hit 350K on the off-chance I would get a good pull. Got a begold.

Please advise:
    zbdk526gfhxa.jpg

It seems to me that Sulu (while looking amazing) is weak. McCoy has good skills, but Kira is decent, too, and is bonus next week.
  • Options
    I played until I hit 350K on the off-chance I would get a good pull. Got a begold.

Please advise:
    zbdk526gfhxa.jpg

It seems to me that Sulu (while looking amazing) is weak. McCoy has good skills, but Kira is decent, too, and is bonus next week.

If it were me, I'd probably star up McCoy. Both he and the Intendant are aging, but MED ages much more gracefully.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Please advise:
    zbdk526gfhxa.jpg

If it were me, I'd probably star up McCoy. Both he and the Intendant are aging, but MED ages much more gracefully.

Agreed. My immortal McCoy still ends up on both MED/DIP and MED/SEC voyages for me, while my 1/5* Kira has never really been worth adding stars to. My 2/5* Sulu has only been useful for me in the gauntlet, and even then only in the rare instances where he has a 45% trait bonus.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Please advise:
    zbdk526gfhxa.jpg

Please advise:
    zbdk526gfhxa.jpg

Agreed. My immortal McCoy still ends up on both MED/DIP and MED/SEC voyages for me, while my 1/5* Kira has never really been worth adding stars to. My 2/5* Sulu has only been useful for me in the gauntlet, and even then only in the rare instances where he has a 45% trait bonus.

Thank you. I suppose neither benefit that much from a second star. I went with McCoy.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Thresholds - Straight drop Mirror Keiko (already frozen) - All honor and schematics