Home Make It So!

More Rick Worthy in Timelines Please!

I recently re-watched Prototype (VOY S2 E13), and the guy who plays AU 3947 is amazing. His name is Rick Worthy, and he also played Jannar on ENT. He played several other characters who I would love to see in Timelines.

krk6rc9qrw1w.png

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't he Simon on the new Battlestar Galactica?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! he's a great actor. And Equionox was a great Voyager two-parter, I'd love to see Noah added.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vampire Alpha!
    The Vampire Alpha!

I forgot that!!! But, to be fair, there have been a couple of seasons to keep track of.........
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes he was. He’s got a looong history of SF/F work under his belt, and I think he’s done a magnificent job every single time.

Yes he was. He’s got a looong history of SF/F work under his belt, and I think he’s done a magnificent job every single time.

He was awesome as the Simon in "The Plan" who was diametrically different to most Simons we had seen.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dean Fogg on The Magicians as well.