Home The Bridge
Options

LTO 15 packs for 10 $

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
I have never been so lucky before. 9 golden beholds!

6qnhzm09ar9t.jpeg
xann0dqtya1d.jpeg
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations my dude
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!!!

🖖👍😺👍🖖

🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero Legendary Beholds here, not even dupes. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero Legendary. 1 useful purp.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I thought I was doing well with a second star for Humbled Archer and a fourth for Phoenix Cochrane. Congrats!
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy for @[Mirror] Sanoa, truly. But I think this highlights just how awful DBNG truly is. I've had MANY stretches of 4-6 months without a single begold, and someone else gets 9 in 15 pulls. That just doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    Zero gold, and only 4 beholds. Total waste for me.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got one Begold. Picked up a first star for Captain Scot. Grats on your 9 Begolds!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 golds for me. 2nd star for temporal prisoner Chakotay, and an immortalizing star for Bridge Officer Number One
  • Options
    I got one pack that had *five* Beholds in it. Alas, only one useful star out of the five.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakkster wrote: »
    I got one pack that had *five* Beholds in it. Alas, only one useful star out of the five.

Still...that’s pretty impressive. Even if all of the other five drops were schematics, that’s a reasonable pile of honor you got.
  • Options
    I'm happy for @[Mirror] Sanoa, truly. But I think this highlights just how awful DBNG truly is. I've had MANY stretches of 4-6 months without a single begold, and someone else gets 9 in 15 pulls. That just doesn't seem right.

You are absolutely right. After this I even got that...

nlrjnspq165w.png

RNG was crazy for me today.

That blind Tuvok?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    That blind Tuvok?

Yeah!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    That blind Tuvok?

Yeah!

Thanx. Hard for me to see on the phone, even pinch-zoomed. But, the artist did an excellent job on the facial expression. Around the eyes definitely has that look you see from some vision impaired people.

Hope I don't get like fifty angry posts, because I was not supposed to say that. Didn't mean anything negative. Just that sometimes you can look at someone, and realize they are unable to look back at you.
  • Options

I got one and the choice was obvious.

NICE! Thumbs! Eyyyyyyy
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options

NICE! Thumbs! Eyyyyyyy
    Who has 2 thumbs and didnt get picked? That guy!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @[Mirror] Sanoa you are my hero for not owning Minuet!
  • Options
    ai2e3ukytd1h.png

Of course. I would take Rejak, as well. Not even a contest.
  • Options
    No begolds, no useful purples. *sigh*
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    1 begold. Chose 3rd star for Imprinted Archer. All the rest were purps for crew already frozen... Kinda disappointed for 15 packs...
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 begolds chose crew I didn’t have and finished off one I had at 4/5. Got to finish off or add stars to five four star crew. I also got to finish three star Stranded Craft and the three star Worf I didn’t have I don’t remember his title. All in all I was pleased with it.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I got 2 5* begolds. A second star for Inquisitor Troi and another second star for an unimportant 5* char.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    @[Mirror] Sanoa you are my hero for not owning Minuet!

Hehe! Easy win if you were not around during her Mega. Thrax was my first one.
  • Options
    Zero golds, nothing useful, not even schematics I think. wump wump.
  • Options
    No begolds, but a few decent purps to help send a few cards to the freezer.
  • Options
    No begolds, no useful purples, no useful schematics. RNG not smiling on me, even with 15 packs. Like any gamble, sometimes it doesn't pay off.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 beGold, between Sergey and Helena Rozhenko (unowned), Juliana Tainer (immortalized) or General Chang (unowned, chosen). I also Max-Lv.'d two more 5* spaceships. The rest of it was Honor & Replicator fuel.
    LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust