Home Ready Room

Begold Advice

IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
00uti0nrn7jc.png

I don't mind the idea of a second Bashir, but I could certainly use more opinions.

Comments

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    jklo6o7fo6we.png

Apparently Yarnek is the best Voyager of the three but Bashir would be the most userful overall.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends on your roster. Yarnek can be okay in Gauntlet — he has two decent (but not mind-blowing) proficiencies that can be helpful there if you don't already have those skills covered elsewhere — but if you've got a good roster, he's probably not going to be great until he's fully fused. However, Torres, being a 2-skiller, is limited, as well — though she is main cast.

As far as a 2nd Bashir, again, it depends on your roster.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going Yarnek, I just leveled the heck out of my Medical staff, so that is covered. Science is a bit behind the curve. Thanks for your help!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have gone Yarnek
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I went with Yarnek. He will probably get FE faster than a 1/5 Bashir or Torres.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Yarnek. Cool nostalgic card too
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Same. There was a time when he was more of a help in the gauntlet but that was in the pre-Surak era, when he was one of my first immortal legendaries and was used more then than I use Gary Seven now. I still send him on voyages, as he still manages to have a stout COM/SCI combo despite encroachment from loaded crew like Tenavik and Honored Owo.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Same. There was a time when he was more of a help in the gauntlet but that was in the pre-Surak era, when he was one of my first immortal legendaries and was used more then than I use Gary Seven now. I still send him on voyages, as he still manages to have a stout COM/SCI combo despite encroachment from loaded crew like Tenavik and Honored Owo.

He sneaks on a few for me too when the trait matches