Home The Bridge

LTO Will Scarlett

CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
utn09s5bzy0n.png
For me this is a disappointment.
On my main account WaldoMag he is two stars.
On my Crusoe account he is 4 stars.

I have a different way of doing things then most and I refuse to pay money for a 5th star.
The only collections I think are important are the ones that improve stats.

I have no incentive to but Will Scarlett. I am not going all out on the coming faction event, because I did on the last faction event. I made a mistake on my main of going for too 25 so it too does not have the resources to make a top 25 run. So I will not be sending extra shuttles. Guess what 4* Will Scarlett is not going to be on the 4 shuttles I send. Maybe a 5* might make it. But I will not buy a 5th star only later to get a begold that is all immortalized.

Sorry, for those going for top 25 and have 200 shuttle tokens to do so. You will have to go for this if you have 2 stars or higher. So making him 3* or higher. Because on sending 24 shuttles he will make it.

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valid opinion. I generally will buy a star if I have the LTO crew already. 10$ is worth it to me, but the 25$ offers are not.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Valid opinion. I generally will buy a star if I have the LTO crew already. 10$ is worth it to me, but the 25$ offers are not.

I agree I have stopped buying the $25 DYC offer a while ago (over a year). The $10 is appealing. It includes chrons. and credits. So it is more than adding a legendary for the money spent. But Will Scarlett stats to me are disappointing. Maybe I should buy on my second account to freeze him. But, I always see my next begold including the one I just bought the 5th star for and the rest already immortalized.

True better crew stats., I might not mind if I get a dupe but Will Scarlett is not one.

Edit: I think Trader Worf was offered for $10 and I bought him (I think) . So I have changed my choices in this too.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Will Scarlett is weak. I never use him in shuttles.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him 4/5 and am still not tempted by the offer
    This offer does NOT make me a merry man
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took the deal because I think the beholds where I choose him over someone else are going to be pretty rare and he should actually be useful (at least for events) at 4/5*.
  • Mine is FFFE, so I saved $10.00 today.