Home Engineering Room
Options

Advertisement Issues

Is anyone else having to watch advertisements two or three times before you obtain the reward?
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, by the lack of responses, I’m going to take a leap here and surmise no one else is experiencing this weirdness. ;)
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I've had that for months, I think due to my very slow net connection. But on the other hand, on other phone games it works fine and everything loads much faster.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had to two or three times
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Constantly starting on March 27 and often before that.
    The ads from Ad Colony seem to be worse than others.
  • Options
    Agador SpartacusAgador Spartacus ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    constantly as well, i have to wait 1 minute before closing the x and hope not to have to relook at add, again and again...
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the responses.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really??? I just had to run 8 ads to get the 2x rewards on a Cadet Challenge.... This is getting ridiculous. Sat through 4 on the Dabo free spin and never got a reward for the free spin.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am closing this thread, as there is a pinned thread for ads issues.
    I am sorry that ads are being a pain for some of you, don't forget to let our Support Team know as it help us gather information on the issue. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.