Homeβ€Ί The Bridge

My Very First Dabo "Top Row" was Yesterday.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Second 🌟 for First Contact Doctor Crusher.

πŸ€“πŸ––πŸ˜ΊπŸ––πŸ€“
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    CONGRATS! :)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome! 3+ years for me and top row once, wasn’t even the crew it was a 4* item! congrats anyways! :smile:
    β€œWhat's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Congrats you lucky Trekker!
    β€œA committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” β€”Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the β€œcurv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx. Only took almost four years!!!!!!!

πŸ––πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸ˜ΊπŸ––
    Interesting, I got a top row dabo this morning also on the credit roll.

vwcxoxo7v2eu.png

Cool beans πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ––πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
  • BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    Happened a while ago on the discounted spins, and the card was trash. Congrats!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Congrats all and maybe about time too. Both my accounts got it very early. I though they might have made it more likely for new players to get the legendary. But it just is RNG. I have had not hit the legendary on either account for a long time. But with odds of doing it I think I am way ahead. I think I hit it twice on both accounts. Do not know for sure. But I think it is right.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! In 3+ years of spinning that rigged roulette knockoff, I have never hit the top row on my first 2 spins. :(
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." β€” Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • TarisTaris ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Congrats! I don't know what's up with dabo but I hit the top row twice or three times. I don't remember, it's been a long time but what I do remember is that each time I got Vic Fontaine. But it felt so strange getting almost all copies of a crew through dabo and eventually immortalizing it...thanks to dabo. And this happened over 6 months some year and a half ago ago. Haven't hit the top row since..
    I love this week. Just got a phone call with incredible news.
    Well, today was an interesting DABO.

Credit Spin: Soji's Uniform to advance her from forty to fitty.
    Ad Warp Spin: Mirror Reed's 3 🌟 Defiant Uniform, which he needed now.

Beats yesterday real good. I got L'Oreal's Uniform for the 2 🌟 L'Oreal I sent out the airlock from a Voyage two days ago.
    Opened my two Premium Pulls for today's check-in. First one was a Behold. Final 🌟 for Captive Bashir. Other choices were for a Frozen TMP Chekov or third 🌟 for someone I forgot before I finished the other Pull for πŸ’― Honour from Dathon........