Home Ready Room

Random Silly Question

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes when I get packs or voyage crew comes back there is that one or two crew that is placed at the bottom of my crew quarters while everyone else is at the top. Does anyone know why this is and what is the criteria for being put at the bottom? I noticed one crew this always happens with is 2* Kira

Comments

• Whether you have the items to craft her uniform or not? Usually it's sorted by how many things you can fuse/equip to a card.
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    If the first item is not 'craftable' (ie: the uniform) then it always goes to the bottom. ;)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have observed a system of sorting priorities.

1) Favorites go at the top.
    Then the favorites and non-favorites are sorted in the following order:

A) Upgrades available - this includes equipment that can be crafted and fuses available. The max is 5.

B) Crew level - level 100 will be at the top and level 1 will be at the bottom.

C) Rarity - Legendary will be at the top and Common will be at the bottom.

So, a crew with an available upgrade will always be above one that does not. If two crew have the same number of upgrades available, then the one with the higher level will be sorted on top. If two crew have the same number of upgrades available and are the same level, then they are sorted by rarity.

I have observed no pattern beyond that.

Knowing Banjo and how he quickly levels and immortalized crew, I felt this best be typed out. He may not leave crew in a state where this would be observed. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes that crew (again, Kira in particular) stays at the bottom for a while until I notice but what you all are saying does make sense because a second thing I noticed is that her uniform has the bile arrow and not the yellow wrench or plus sign. Thanks for answering everyone! It’s one of those things that doesn’t matter much in the grand scheme of things but makes you thinks man, why is that? And Lorca, now that I have completed the immortal cheevo yes, I either power level right away or airlock but I do always keep one crew behind to compete the dailies.