Home The Bridge
Options

LTO 3k/3k/15 packs

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
Sorry to again steal others' luck... (30 packs)

pdldhy607u89.jpeg
424c820xvqeh.jpeg
lltsicbhkryi.jpeg
ckxbwjp2q29q.jpeg
w60fs0qvrewf.jpeg
9bd4rzgg6ree.png
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your 150 Valdore schematics!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your 150 Valdore schematics!

Haha! Well, the screenshot was rather because of 2 golds in 1 pack again. But replicator fodder is ok too.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Jeez great pulls. Knowing my luck I'd get 1 or no gold lol
  • Options
    2 crappy golds out of 30 packs. My luck continues.
  • Options
    Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    OP you've almost inspired me to get this! Is this the LTO that offers the most dilithium? Or is there another one that gives more dils? Straight purple drops really turns me away from these offers but the dilithium looks sweet.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP you've almost inspired me to get this! Is this the LTO that offers the most dilithium? Or is there another one that gives more dils? Straight purple drops really turns me away from these offers but the dilithium looks sweet.

This one appears about once a month and is the best regular mixed pack offer.

Very rarely there is one with 4.5k dil and chrons and 20 packs (first time before christmas 2019 and a few times afterwards). I would not count on it to show up too regularily though.