Home Ready Room

I Need Quick BeGold Advice

It’s essentially a tossup between Conditioned Geordi and Delta Flyer Torres. I have neither and they’re both great and I want both. So which to choose. I know all the details, so come on guys, just give me a Torres or Geordi vote, please. Btw, I’m trying to be quick be I pulled this and can’t return to the game, where the event just started, till I pick.

cv8d7fq535sy.png
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    a7uee1vuld9o.png

Unless you really want Kira for the collection, Geordi or Torres.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go Torres, but only by a tiny margin. I have both and use neither at 1/5.
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Thanks guys. Torres it is.

vjo9r30m6odk.png
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good choice with Voyager mega on the horizon.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, but La Forge is a cyberneticist. They are still essentially tied.
  • Good choice with Voyager mega on the horizon.

Honestly, I didn’t even consider that, lol. Mostly, I just wanted her as a pair to go with my Delta Flyer Paris. And she has great stats. So did La Forge, of course, but Torres won out in the end. I mean, I’d also love to have that Kira, even though she’s a bit lousy, but I love that artwork.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I didn’t even consider that, lol. Mostly, I just wanted her as a pair to go with my Delta Flyer Paris. And she has great stats. So did La Forge, of course, but Torres won out in the end. I mean, I’d also love to have that Kira, even though she’s a bit lousy, but I love that artwork.

I do use that Kira for SEC/COM shuttle work. She’s my third in line with that skill combo behind HR Sisko and Kor

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, but La Forge is a cyberneticist. They are still essentially tied.

Not sure if it was known at the time of posting, but there's only one full faction and one (superfluous) faction phase for cyberneticists. I would roll the dice on Voyager mega, personally. Though I do like La Forge more than Torres, so it would have been a tough decision for me too. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • a7uee1vuld9o.png

This looks like output from a general tool for analyzing crew, but I don't think I've ever seen it before. Can anyone point me to the site that generated this? Thanks!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's from a Discord bot. However, you can get good crew comparison info at this site, if you don't have access to that bot. Scroll down to Behold Helper and you can compare any number of crew with tons of info on them.

http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

• This looks like output from a general tool for analyzing crew, but I don't think I've ever seen it before. Can anyone point me to the site that generated this? Thanks!

You can do your own comparisons on DataCore: https://datacore.app/behold?crew=laforge_conditioned_crew&crew=torres_deltaflyer_crew&crew=kira_camelot_crew

In Discord, you can just post the screenshot and the bot will try to do image analysis on it: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's from Datacore.