Home The Bridge
Options

Poll: Should There be an all-Skirmish Mega Event?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Poll: Should There be an all-Skirmish Mega Event?!?!? 59 votes

Yes
22%
kvafyPhotonKimPaladin 27Captain_JanmanCastell-NeathBylo Band Coelji84 (Retired)Ren~IvlainMadman1Jenos IdanianFi®3wall[10F] Unnar 13 votes
No
44%
JeanLucKirkSSR BarkleyCaptain DurfTravis S McClain[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorGrumpferAntasilLegendary SpacemanDrone_oneJean-Luc Kenobi(HGH)ApolloOdo MarmarosaTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Gib - Admiral MarinersSocrManiacIshmael MarxAldudeProontJohn Luck Pikkard 26 votes
Skirmishes are like Arena Battles, but I get to win
18%
[NDQ] Joker41NAMRocpileAgge[Deleted User]DScottHewittMaster FooDavideBooksDirk GundersonUluruMe [AUS]guest_1158945751152642 11 votes
The rate of Skirmishes is perfect
0%
One & a half in one Mega is too many
6%
[TLA]  84wb[S47] ELiL.•°rÅTT°•.Captain SMR 4 votes
Dang it! {DD} Smelly got to Scott!!!!!
8%
Commander Sinclair{DD} SmellyPrime LorcaHaere LinteseregMiT Sanoa 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    v8hf63s7n89r.gif
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it 4 hybrid skirmishes and you can count me in. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four hybrid skirmishes would have been nifty for the pilot mega.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I voted, but under protest since my skirmish catch phrase wasn't one of the voting options ;)
  • Options

Bylo Band wrote: »
    I voted, but under protest since my skirmish catch phrase wasn't one of the voting options ;)

I'm sorry. I thought you had adopted mine.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather like to see other event types improved than one month of all the same, even it was Skirmish. Random rewards in Galaxy and Expedition ftw! Even Factions could use some chrons and honor.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather like to see other event types improved than one month of all the same, even it was Skirmish. Random rewards in Galaxy and Expedition ftw! Even Factions could use some chrons and honor.

What if it was one month of skirmish flashbacks so they could use the time to work on something new?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

What if it was one month of skirmish flashbacks so they could use the time to work on something new?

I wanna marry that suggestion.......
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Bylo Band wrote: »

I'm sorry. I thought you had adopted mine.......

Ahh, I see. No, what I said earlier is that I am the reason you don't win in Arena B)
  • Options
    Mr. HobbsMr. Hobbs ✭✭✭
    Well, I opted not to vote. Here's the thing (for me) I actually think that an all skirmish mega would be great. The thing I really like about skirmishes is that they are play-at-your-own-pace. 10-20m twice a day, with the default intel, will get you to 130k VP, minimum; no resources required. The reason I don't vote, however, is that this would only work for skirmishes. Any other event type would **tsk tsk** to have to play 4x in a row. So.. I don't want to give TP any ideas.. =P

All that said, this:
    Make it 4 hybrid skirmishes and you can count me in.
    And this:
    Four hybrid skirmishes would have been nifty for the pilot mega.
    And also this:

(But, again, that last one only works IF they do back-to-back skirmishes. Any other event type would be a bad idea.)
  • Options
    Mr. HobbsMr. Hobbs ✭✭✭
    xD I can't believe that got censored. It's the thing you do, with a straw, to drink liquid. =P
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

I fear there were even too few Skirmishes and Skirmish hybrids outside of Megas to do that without repetitions. This is a core point of annoyance for me - they have done them only in Megas for ages, so they never get replayed. Instead we keep flashbacking stupid Galaxies. :/
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    So, as much as I love skirmishes, I do not have enough chronitons for this. I burn 20k or more on Thursday to stock up on intel, and then more over the course of the event. Even with voyages and other stuff, I always exit the event with a net negative for chrons. Four weeks in a row with no intervening faction events... don’t think I could do it.

Plus, I fear that 4 weeks in a row would put a dent in my love affair with the event type, and that is not something I want to have happen.