Home The Bridge
Options

Looking for arena schematics schedule...

{DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
I remember someone posted the schedule for Admiral division arena schematics but I can’t remember what thread it was in or who posted it. I realize it’s not set in stone after June but it was correct through June at least. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next two months are in the game.
  • Options
    Look in the arena, you can see what is scheduled as far as it is scheduled.
  • Options
    Sorry, I understand that. Someone pointed out that they’re currently following the same pattern as last year. I’m looking to see what’s AFTER June if the pattern continues.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be me...saw your Bat signal; thanks for calling. :)

Assuming they stick to the same schedule as last year (and they have from April until June this year), it will be:

June - Cap Proton Ship
    July - USS Shenzhou
    August - Scimitar
    Sept - Xindi-Insectoid Patrol Ship
    Oct - Pike's Enterprise
    Nov - Sarcophagus Ship
    Dec - Valdore

And the same five ships that have not been in the Arena awards are the same: Jem'Hadar Flagship, Enterprise A, Enterprise E, Assimilated Voyager, and Fed Fighter.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    That would be me...saw your Bat signal; thanks for calling. :)

Assuming they stick to the same schedule as last year (and they have from April until June this year), it will be:

June - Cap Proton Ship
    July - USS Shenzhou
    August - Scimitar
    Sept - Xindi-Insectoid Patrol Ship
    Oct - Pike's Enterprise
    Nov - Sarcophagus Ship
    Dec - Valdore

And the same five ships that have not been in the Arena awards are the same: Jem'Hadar Flagship, Enterprise A, Enterprise E, Assimilated Voyager, and Fed Fighter.

Thank you sir!
  • Options
    Mr. HobbsMr. Hobbs ✭✭✭
    The Valdore in Dec. huh? I genuinely wonder if the Valdore will weaken the Krayton's strangle hold, in Admiral Division, once a significant number of people actually get it to 10/10.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Valdore in Dec. huh? I genuinely wonder if the Valdore will weaken the Krayton's strangle hold, in Admiral Division, once a significant number of people actually get it to 10/10.

I have the Valdore maxed right now, but I'm sticking with the Krayton. From at least a defensive position, it seems to be a good pick; I don't think I've beaten it the few times I've fought it.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I kinda suspect July and November will be different, as those ships have already been run twice and there are some that haven’t been run once yet. I hope so anyway.
  • Options
    I kinda suspect July and November will be different, as those ships have already been run twice and there are some that haven’t been run once yet. I hope so anyway.

Would be great if they replaced them with the Federation Fighter and the Jem'Hadar Flagship :smiley:
  • Options

Would be great if they replaced them with the Federation Fighter and the Jem'Hadar Flagship :smiley:

Those would be the ideal choices for sure.