Home The Bridge
Options

Limited time offer..

ChangChang ✭✭✭
Why come have accolades? So can finish faster? I'm not complaining or anything just curious why have accolades as a part of reward? Just trying something new?

oely86h1l861.png

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    They already did that last month but I think one week later which was less appealing when many people already had finished the campaign.

Probably it is to foster campaign sales to people who would not make it to the finish line without this.

I do not need this but I like the idea behind it.

Airiam is bad though, I do not have or want her.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I bought one, adding to my collection, don’t care about the stats too much.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Particularly at this time, sometimes people can't hit their Daily Missions every day. People are ill, dealing with having their children at home, adjusting to a new work schedule, etc...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Particularly at this time, sometimes people can't hit their Daily Missions every day. People are ill, dealing with having their children at home, adjusting to a new work schedule, etc...

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if they had reporting they could look at to see how far people are along in the campaign at this point and if it's well behind prior months, this could create an incentive for a $10 purchase to finish out the campaign and get the citations, which is honestly the best value (IMO) of the campaign.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would definitely be a nice bonus in the LTOs to include it all the time. Any extra incentive would probably encourage some who might not otherwise "bite".................
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I have no issues with this sale, if it helps people with the campaign or drives more sales then that's good for the game as a whole. This is essentially a bonus on top of what you usually get.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    I bought one, adding to my collection, don’t care about the stats too much.

Ditto. Also, Galaxy coming up, all those extra chrons count!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...