Home Make It So!
Options

DYC

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Make It So!
I think with so many people having a stockpile of equipment in the cargo bay, maybe instead of "items to get the crew to level50" should just be 1000+ chronitons instead + 100,000+ credits.

For me personally, I have been able to build every gold I have got over the last couple months up to level 60+ without spending chrons, and I have avoided the DYC simply for the fact that for me it would be paying $25 for a gold cite essentially. And we certainly DO NOT need more trainers!

kqliakcuywk8.jpg

For example, I just bought the Compromised Ariam deal, and the DYC came up. I went through leveling Ariam spending only 6 chrons for one thing I was low on, and using 2 replicator rations to get her to level 80. DYC for this would be a waste of $, but if it had added chrons instead of equipment, I would have been potentially swayed to purchase it.

Thoughts?
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting idea.
  • Options
    Interesting idea, but I do the DYC if this is the first star on a crew, It saves other items for use in Galaxy events and for other crew. But that is just how I play.
  • Options
    That being said if the rewards were a star and something else, I would be tempted to buy it on crew that don't have all their stars,
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea and support it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur. The items up to 50 are so basic, it’s not really much of an extra.
  • Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    What if you can pick?

Like a behold/gold...

Option 1.

You get the normal equipment to level said character.

Option 2.

You get the items Sinclair mentioned or whatever TP makes it.

Both sets of groups of people would be happy since you can get the equipment if needed or if don't need you can get the other items that will be useful for you.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on this idea... I often have much of the necessary equipment to take someone to 70 or 80. I would rather see something else included besides the items to take a character to level 50. Something different be it chrons, credits, honor, etc. would be appreciated.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...