Home The Bridge
Options

Was there another trait pass?

After the new Phlox variant was announced, with MED and Exobiology, I happened to look back at my crew, and lo and behold Mirror Phlox has it too. It's a recent enough change that it's not in the wiki yet.

DB folks - when you get a chance, can we get another comm on what other new traits, if any, came in recently?

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like this info too.

I definitely appreciate them being more on top of the long-ignored trait issues. But having us, the customers, be apprised of that, would be very useful.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MIRROR PHLOX HITS THE MOSET NODE NOW

wajs6hdvuswa.png

i'm not even mad about no notice for this change - this is the last node i had left to clear! and now instead of saving up for 3 citations on rianna, i can save up for whatever the new honor rewards will be instead! THANK YOU DB!
  • Options
    Honestly, he should have always had it. I mean, come on....
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed that 2* Dr. Phlox has Exobiology now too (as well as Romantic) from a copy that just came in my last voyage. Vaulted 3* Surgeon Phlox last week, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did to. Cant believe it took so long, considering all the degrees he has.
  • Options
    MithiwithiMithiwithi ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Confirmed that 2* Dr. Phlox has Exobiology now too (as well as Romantic) from a copy that just came in my last voyage. Vaulted 3* Surgeon Phlox last week, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did to. Cant believe it took so long, considering all the degrees he has.

I mean, the whole thing about Phlox being on the NX-01 is to do exobiology research. I haven't watched that much of the series yet, but pretty much every scene that isn't about him being the ship's doctor (and a lot of the ones that are) is about him studying some alien creepy-crawly.

And really, even just being the ship's doctor on a mostly-human vessel is exobiology from his perspective. It's the whole reason he was on Earth at the time Archer was looking for medics.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    And with that, all missions finally accomplished. Now about that episode eight...