kbq6z1u8v95g.jpg

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    k82euoacjiun.jpg

kbq6z1u8v95g.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😹😹😹😹😹

Made my day. Thank you!!!!!

Ninth surgery since August was today. And got sicker than I did the first eight combined. Your awesome sauce dial goes to eleven!!!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have made multiple, formal requests to be let into the Enterprise NX-1 decon chamber. Phlox has responded to none of them. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt
    Hope you feel better soon.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt

Thanx!!!!! Minutes after I posted, I stopped resisting, and gave in to the nausea. And the pain went away in a few minutes. Along with the nausea. I think it was mainly the not having had food since last night.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Food helps and so does sleep.

Get better soon. :)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to tweet this at Jonathan Frakes @Princess Trista . If he responds I'll be certain you get credit :D
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I had to tweet this at Jonathan Frakes @Princess Trista . If he responds I'll be certain you get credit :D

Ohh well thanks alot! *Sigh*

lol
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt

Thanx!!!!! Minutes after I posted, I stopped resisting, and gave in to the nausea. And the pain went away in a few minutes. Along with the nausea. I think it was mainly the not having had food since last night.

I remember having a flu when I was young and not giving in to nausea. When I finally did I felt better too. But I have to admit I still fight it. It is not pleasant at the moment you give in to it.

I hope you the best. I cannot fathom going through nine surgeries. The only surgery I ever had so far was for a torn retina and that surgery is fairly minor.