Home The Bridge
Options

What's up with Assimilated Voyager?

Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
As the title and screenshots, it has a terrible blue hue to it at most angles, even on the back and top end of the ship, the phaser array is too raised and had terrible stripes on it, the grid on the hull is too overstated and when at warp, random borg parts "float" under the warp nacelles.

Running the game on the latest version, on the latest update on a galaxy S10+. This model looks terrible. Worst in the game by far.

w3nz3pl8uxob.jpg

h0jtlswbwta0.jpg

qhwwoaw8x3cr.jpg

rr5llvwe1lyh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue hue is just from that backdrop at Risa. Mine has a purple hue there.

As for the "floater" Borg implants owhen at warp, that is a known issue from day one and DB is aware of it.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only speak for myself, but I think those images look dope!
  • Options
    The blue hue is just from that backdrop at Risa. Mine has a purple hue there.

As for the "floater" Borg implants owhen at warp, that is a known issue from day one and DB is aware of it.

The blue hue even at the top and back is always there for me....see this pic from ds9.

z0sswlkfeux5.jpg
  • Options
    Wiredly. Thede issues where not there when I was playing on my old S5
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be something to do with that color or graphic on your gfx chipset. Maybe submit a bug report to Engineering?

Here is how it looks on iOS:

1cv57wq409dl.jpg
    da57mzbou6k1.jpg
    ygavjyc92xym.jpg
    bmdocl9f3mqz.jpg
    s549jcei75mu.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Yours looks much better, fair play