Options

Constellations Threshold and Community Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
And I'm done!
Threshold

010gqjtve4wf.png
gg757afekxfl.png

Arex is done too.
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community:
    xlp0td67gtpt.jpg
    xghzfa6lsm9n.jpg
    One useful schematic.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community

7lkdiapuuduh.png
    d9atmtm3hebq.png

A tough begold... But I think I made a good choice!

I'm happy!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Community:

i5w8emb1f26q.png

Went with Culber.
  • Options
    Meh and meh.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1300 honor.
    8k0xp0fadkmu.png

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    One was all honor, the one had a behold that gave me a third star for Donatra.
  • Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    mine was pretty much all honor but it was just enough honor to make some cheesecake
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Community: 700 Honor and replicator fuel
    Threshold: 700 Honor, replicator fuel and these:
    elrhm8xhjaom.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ktcgy4rxh805.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget what I got from Community. I wanna say all Honour and Schemes. No Advancement to any of the ships.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8

Last Spot was a BeGold:

Pah-Wraith Cult Dukat
    COP Founder Picard
    The Roshenkos

All three were new for me. Took Dukat, because there are not too many Bajoran Cardassians in the game, and he is two of them.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Threshold gave me my first Amanda Rogers. The community one I don’t remember.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    Community

7lkdiapuuduh.png
    d9atmtm3hebq.png

A tough begold... But I think I made a good choice!

I'm happy!

You chose wisely. He is one of the few I immediately immortalized when I got him in his first event. I got a second one to 4/5 in the campaign. I use both every day even with a whole lot of other immortalized gold crew.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    You chose wisely. He is one of the few I immediately immortalized when I got him in his first event. I got a second one to 4/5 in the campaign. I use both every day even with a whole lot of other immortalized gold crew.

I remember people saying that he was good. But Gloria is part of the Big Goodbye Collection... but that collection is very much on the back-burner. Sisko, even at 1/5, is my 6th best SEC base and 8th best SEC voyager.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I always post the crap I get each week ... so without ado here's the best galaxy event pull double I've ever had ...

Community
    - Mobile Doctor (2/5) over Lt. Commander La Forge (3/5) and Augment Commander O'Brien (2/5).

I actually had to think long and hard about this one believe it or not ... I've also not fused the Doc cards yet ... thinking if I want to go for Indulgent Seven ... T.B.D.

- EDIT - forgot, an all immortal 4* behold too.

Threshold
    - Tactical Officer Neelix (1/5) over Revolutionary Damar (new) and either H.M.S. Pinafore Data or Emotion Chip Data (new).

Adding stars is my mantra (to a good card none-the-less) ... and whatever the Data was I wasn't really interested nor in Damar (however cool the card looks).

- Loque'eque Sato (2/5) over Irina (1/5) and Acting Captain Jellico (new).

Kinda easy ... the smart/intelligent choice is Irina, but I have her voyage skills well-covered actually by immortal 5*s ... so went with the choice I like, Sato ... I enjoy collections so this was a great opportunity to add a star considering my crew and the other two choices.

Finally adding stars to my crew ... even though haven't done so for Mobile Doc yet ...