Home The Bridge
Options

Is there a new faction pending?

A while ago I saw a faction placeholder "undiscovered". Now I'm not seeing it anymore. Was this a glitch, or is there a new faction available somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a glitch. But, it has been a while since I have seen it. I cannot remember how it occurs.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    It usually only happens after a Faction event. Very strange to see it just show up.

Restarting usually always makes it go away.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I have to restart the game all the time, it just stops responding.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have enough memory on the device you are using. My phone only has 16 Gigabytes. Not really enough for everything I have. I had to put all aps that I do not use that often on the cloud. Also have to remove pics. Might be wise to backup if you can.
  • Options
    It randomly appears after Faction event, sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. All the above. If there is a new faction, usually the first actual clue is like what happened with the Borg. We started seeing some Items showing up with Borg Transmission, but it was locked.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    I'm playing on a high-end Windows PC.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    earthman34 wrote: »
    I'm playing on a high-end Windows PC.

What are you using an emulator, steam, or Facebook.
    I guess an emulator might be the most problematic.
    But I still think you should be fine.
    I occasionally use bluestacks and it's been a while since I used Steam.

The only thing I can suggest is make sure either your emulator or if using Facebook then you browser is up to date.
    But I am guessing, these are probably all up to date.
    Maybe a different browser might work.
    Might be interesting to know what browsers others are using if using Facebook.
  • Options
    Lol, I'm playing the Windows version of the game. From the Microsoft Store.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I did not know it worked like that. But that was the reason for windows 8, to help drive phone sales and make it the same OS.

But, if it was a android OS you might not have any problems.
  • Options
    Timelines requires Windows 10, now. Mine came from the MS Store as well, and runs fine...except that one of my computers can't access the Store through the game itself.
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I did not know it worked like that. But that was the reason for windows 8, to help drive phone sales and make it the same OS.

But, if it was a android OS you might not have any problems.

I have no idea why you're talking about Windows 8, which was discontinued years ago. Timelines can be played via the Microsoft Store, Steam, the Apple Store, and Google Play. FYI, I have several Android devices, and they all display some glitches with this game, though it has gotten better. The Windows version responds the fastest, so that's what I use when I'm sitting at my Windows computer.