Home The Bridge
Options

Bold Beginnings Campaign Premium Portal Pulls..........

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Tier 5: 💯 Honour for Selar.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Tier 10: straight honor

vdjpb3k4p8y4.png
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Tier 10: 4th star for Lt. Tarah and honor.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Tier 5- 100 Honor for Private S. Money
    Tier 10- Another star for Undercover O'Brien and Honor, also last few schematics to max my USS Voyager
    Tier 25- 100 Honor for 3* Khan
    Tier 30- Tarah from a behold (new to me), schematics for Protons Rocket Ship and Xindi Insectoid, and honor
    Tier 45- Honor for Carol Marcus
    Tier 50- 900 Honor and schematics for Assimilated Voyager and Pike's Enterprise (Further fueling suspicions that Borg Voyager will be the 5* in a Voyager Mega Skirmish.)
    Tier 65- 100 Honor for Lursa.
    Tier 70- 2nd * for Tarquin, Sarcophagus schematics, and 800 honor
    Tier 85- Behold! Between a third * for Eddington and a second for Assimilated Tuvok (Combat Medic Paris is FF), I took Tuvok. Buffing my Voyager crew for June already.
    Tier 90- Behold! Third * for Arik Soong, second * for Mother Horta, or acquiring the Command Hologram. Took the ECH. Hoping he will fill a seat in a shuttle come June. (Also dropped me to 59 needed 4*s- 4 voyage only.) Also got the last schematics I needed to get the Jem'Hadar Flagship.
    Tier 95- Behold! Three new four stars- Anbo-Jyutsu Riker, Angel One Riker, and Vic Fontaine. Took AJ Riker. Pilot and Duelist.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 10:
    ibcdjq3g75fo.jpg
    Honor, one useful schematic.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    well you guys it finally happened - tier 10 gave me the worst 10-pack i will ever get:
    Screenshot-20200419-011147-Star-Trek.jpg

it is literally impossible to get one worse than this....right?

I mean, if there were no 5* schematics it could be objectively worse. Then again, if you’ve already maxed those two then yes, it could not possibly be worse for you.

yaq03e2nu9om.jpeg
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 10 - Honor and schematics.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 30:
    dmbrwm7x6r2w.jpg
    z13w0d5wpgae.jpg
    700 Honor and useless schematics.
  • Options
    700 Honor, Schematics for Scimitar and Pike's Enterprise.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A truly difficult decision for tier 30:
    Puppies or fluffy bunny?
    0ridwiqok3rc.jpg

Depending on the rest of your crew, you might not be able to make a bad choice between the two. If you have a healthy group of MED/SCI crew, the Rabbit might be the better choice.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    From a single pull, got begold of Ari, Bewbs Mudd, and Mountain Climber Mayweather.

Surprisingly difficult choice. Ended up going with Ari for Gauntlet.
  • Options
    Puppies or fluffy bunny?
    0ridwiqok3rc.jpg

Depending on the rest of your crew, you might not be able to make a bad choice between the two. If you have a healthy group of MED/SCI crew, the Rabbit might be the better choice.

In the end I went with Rogers: I'm pretty weak in Med/Sci, and while I'm definitely weak in Med/Eng too, Amanda Rogers has better odds of future event use...

Also: Puppies.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puppies or fluffy bunny?
    0ridwiqok3rc.jpg

In the end I went with Rogers: I'm pretty weak in Med/Sci, and while I'm definitely weak in Med/Eng too, Amanda Rogers has better odds of future event use...

@Banjo1012 would approve. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puppies or fluffy bunny?
    0ridwiqok3rc.jpg

@Banjo1012 would approve. 🖖

I’m all in agreement with that decision

• Options
    Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Handy assilimated voyager and valdore schems, and a Begold!!! Choice was:

Polywater Yar (not owned)
    Surak (4 stars)
    Lt Cmd Jadzia Dax (2 stars)

As much as I wanted another star on Dax, I took Surak for the FF
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole campaign was honor so far.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 50:
    ubnv1hqtet8w.jpg
    Second star for Eddington.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 70:
    2razju2cktkv.jpg
    g7sxo19nwh2v.jpg
    7xhmxfao9hda.jpg
    03zycge6rn0v.jpg
    rdqoc6p9zkli.jpg
    4x the beholds, 4x the disappointment. 1200 honor is a decent consolation prize.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Tier 90:
    01o6x61fmqhx.jpg
    Honor and useful Jem'Hadar schematics.

Tier 95:
    geidfmym6ekd.jpg
    kqrmnlhianfz.jpg
    Honor and useful Federation Fighter schematics.
  • Options
    well you guys it finally happened - tier 10 gave me the worst 10-pack i will ever get:

This is shopped right? Some super late April Fool's joke? First gold I gotten in a long time, from these pulls.

0fyo8aajimic.png

• Options
    150 Valdore Schematics and 800 Honor.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't got a gold from a campaign pull in at least 4 campaigns... it's growing tiresome
  • Options
    T95

dm7mnb7xeoqv.jpg

Took Virtuoso Doctor obviously. Had two other purple beholds, all FF.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95:
    ts6newe7w8mw.png
    iajawpq3up0k.png

Useful at least!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    All honor. Getting a bit fed up of these straight 4 star drops.

With 878 cards in the game why cant a premium pull give you a guarenteed 4 star behold???
  • Options
    Additional....I get more luck with Merit pulls there days....as this screenshot shows.knlac7wjived.jpg
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭

Well, tier 90 gave me 300 honor and 7 sets of absolutely useless 3* schematics.

Ok, you win.