Home Make It So!
Options

Can we have a Borg Unicomplex added to the map please?

Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Make It So!
After flying the SUPERB looking Artifact around the map (loving the transwarp conduit effect and the moving force field effect) I realised there was no "home" for the cube.

In story, we know the borg have an alliance with the federation but they seem to be randomly based in memory alpha. Would there be a way to "relocate" the borg and thier faction to a new unicomplex somewhere else on the map?

I was thinking the new location that would be based off what we saw of the unicomplex in the ST:V Dark frontier and endgame episodes.

Please can we have a proper home for the borg? (Oh and the queen's octahedron ship to fly there in too!!)

Please!

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!! Seconded !!!

The map sorrily needs updating anyway – this would be a brilliant update for it
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!! Seconded !!!

The map sorrily needs updating anyway – this would be a brilliant update for it

There is so much space on the map. It gives me hope for future episodes and distress calls, just to fill in some of the gaps. I will practice patience. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Episode 9 isn't even in the proper location. Considering where the plot takes you I would have expected it to be near Earth and not next to Episode 1 at the edge of the galaxy.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of the map needs to be filled in. They could make missions where you could earn access to wormholes or Borg Conduits to access other parts of the map across many light years. It would certainly be interesting...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...