Home Engineering Room
Options

False voyage notifications

I seem to only get voyage notifications after I've already recalled my voyage. For example yesterday I got "dilemma is available" twice after I recalled plus one "voyage in danger of dying". Fleetmates have noted the same behavior.

This morning my voyage was actually in danger of dying and I almost missed it but didn't get a notification.

Comments

• Options
    I get this too. I'll get a system notification hours after the dilemma was completed.
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Options
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    I seem to only get voyage notifications after I've already recalled my voyage. For example yesterday I got "dilemma is available" twice after I recalled plus one "voyage in danger of dying". Fleetmates have noted the same behavior.

This morning my voyage was actually in danger of dying and I almost missed it but didn't get a notification.

I get this too.