Home The Bridge

Does anyone know the exact amount of intel we started with in phase 2?

{DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
I wasn’t online right when phase 2 started. How much did we start with?

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was about 12k. It was growing from the start of phase one, I think that happened the last time a skirmish was phase 2.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s the normal starting amount? If it accrued during phase one that accounts for 11520 intel.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 1200? I didn’t get a screenshot at the time.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk it registered in phase 1...I am dumb.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk it registered in phase 1...I am dumb.

Same here! I didn’t realize that was a thing.

We don’t get a lot of skirmish hybrids. It’s an easy thing to miss.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around 12,000 was about right.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing 11,700-ish pretty close to the phase change.
  • and that deserves an awesome.
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
    ALeeRocks wrote: »
    Ooh, ooh, I know this one! :)

A full Skirmish starts with 100 Intel which accrues at 1 every 15 seconds, i.e. 4 per minute. So at the start of Phase 2, everyone should have 100 + (4 * 60 * 48) = 11,620 Intel. FYI, during the course of any 4-day Skirmish event, everyone accumulates 23,140 Intel.

Thank you sir! You’re my hero!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around 12K sounds right.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    One of my current projects is an intel calculator, but I didn’t get the idea until Sunday, so I was looking for exact values.
  • i was alittle over 12k for me something like 12473
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder then if running space battles in phase 1 generates intel as well. It will be interesting to test next rainbow moon.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    I wonder then if running space battles in phase 1 generates intel as well. It will be interesting to test next rainbow moon.

That is a good question. Maybe that is why some of us had over 12,000
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Is there any reason not to just wait for phase 2 and save the chronitons?
  • Is there any reason not to just wait for phase 2 and save the chronitons?

was thinking the same.....
  • well i crafted a little bit to check all the recipes for items i might be lacking, farmed a little bit and done lol; time for the wait :wink:
    I'm past Tanis's Suit. And he is dunzo.....

vbmngbk13y2l.png
  • IIRC, ship battles in phase one don't give you any intel when phase 2 starts. I suspect the difference many just be when you click over - i.e. someone right at phase change and someone else like 30 minutes later, since it keeps accruing.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
    IIRC, ship battles in phase one don't give you any intel when phase 2 starts. I suspect the difference many just be when you click over - i.e. someone right at phase change and someone else like 30 minutes later, since it keeps accruing.

It does accrue at a pretty good clip, I think.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, ship battles in phase one don't give you any intel when phase 2 starts. I suspect the difference many just be when you click over - i.e. someone right at phase change and someone else like 30 minutes later, since it keeps accruing.

Intel accrues at 240/hour. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    edited July 2020

Intel accrues at 240/hour. 🖖

So, every 15 seconds +1. You can usually {if you noted going in} an increase, even without an Intel drop during, after a run......