Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage dilemmas not accessible

My 12 and 16 hour dilemmas are causing issues. When I enter the voyage it just freezes instead of presenting the dilemma. The clock begins ticking again but once the action bar runs out nothing happens. I'm stuck on 16 now, when it happened with hour 12 I couldn't clear it and had to wait a couple hours until it randomly started working again.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry but there is nothing that can be done for this particular issue at this time :(
    If it does not resolve itself as it sometimes does, you will need to contact support.
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Shan
    It's happening with each dilemma now, so I'm just trying random actions and reboots To try and get through them. Stuck on hour 22 at the moment but all the others have eventually cleared.
  • Options
    @Shan
    This voyage issue is troubling us a long time now.
    One of my fleetmates is stuck after 52 (!) hours. He was the second of my fleet this month who encountered problems.
    I wanted to start a max voyage, but the bug does not seem to be fixed yet.

Can you give us an insight when this bug will be fixed ? Saving my tokens until then I'm afraid..

Thanks for answering ! :)
  • Options
    Even if you can do a max voyage, there's a bug where the voyage isn't recalled after the last dilemma and just crashes due to running out of antimatter.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you can do a max voyage, there's a bug where the voyage isn't recalled after the last dilemma and just crashes due to running out of antimatter.

So theres zero incentive for me to do a max voyage?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I'm currently stuck at 14 hours. Saved enough tokens to finally go the whole 72 hours (or less after getting Picard and McCoy). If support has to get involved do they refund the tokens so it can be attempted again?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently stuck at 14 hours. Saved enough tokens to finally go the whole 72 hours (or less after getting Picard and McCoy). If support has to get involved do they refund the tokens so it can be attempted again?

CS did refund my tokens in my “stuck voyage” a few months ago. They were very understanding and nice about the whole thing. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a frustrating issue.
    I do not have an update on this, it is on our list of things to hopefully fix as soon as possible.
    But it is not always easy to get to that point.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I know this is a frustrating issue.
    I do not have an update on this, it is on our list of things to hopefully fix as soon as possible.
    But it is not always easy to get to that point.

Well sure, it takes 12 hours to test getting to the 12 hour point! :)
  • Options
    I finally finished a 68 hour voyage (kept going until I had Picard and McCoy). Toward the end, I figured out a way to not get the Dilemma issue.

If you have the voyage open when it hits the Dilemma, it will launch directly into the Dilemma without a problem. But, you have to have the voyage open as it hits the 2 hour point for the end of the Dilemma. I struggled with every Dilemma from the 12 hour point until the 2 day and 12 hour point. After that (2 days 14 hours to 2 days 20 hours) I had the voyage open each time it reached a Dilemma and didn't have the issue.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally finished a 68 hour voyage (kept going until I had Picard and McCoy). Toward the end, I figured out a way to not get the Dilemma issue.

If you have the voyage open when it hits the Dilemma, it will launch directly into the Dilemma without a problem. But, you have to have the voyage open as it hits the 2 hour point for the end of the Dilemma. I struggled with every Dilemma from the 12 hour point until the 2 day and 12 hour point. After that (2 days 14 hours to 2 days 20 hours) I had the voyage open each time it reached a Dilemma and didn't have the issue.

Awesome intel for us players. Thank you, @Althea Biermont ! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Glad to help. That also might help TP Dev/QA in finding the issue. They may have not seen it because they're in the voyage when it happens.

And in case anyone cares, the 68 hour voyage took 26 Voyage Revivals and netted:
    • 24 Super Rare Crew (including 2 voyage exclusive, McCoy and Picard) - I intentionally didn't select the others because they have been cited so chose other rewards
    • 10 Rare Crew
    • 17 Uncommon Crew
    • 192 Purple Replicator Rations
    • 2,203 Honor (more when the above crew gets converted)
    • 358,400 Credits
    • 5,331 Chronitons
    • 634 Uncommon Components

Didn't list trainers or 0-1 star components. No common crew dropped
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I had this happen to me yesterday and contacted customer support and still haven't heard back. If it's a known issue, shouldn't be an easy response to people filing tickets about new instances of this?

Has anyone successfully gotten a response about this recently? How are they resolving it? I'd hate for my 4 voyage extensions to just be wasted, but I'd also like to be able to recall my crew in time for the event.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this happen to me yesterday and contacted customer support and still haven't heard back. If it's a known issue, shouldn't be an easy response to people filing tickets about new instances of this?

Has anyone successfully gotten a response about this recently? How are they resolving it? I'd hate for my 4 voyage extensions to just be wasted, but I'd also like to be able to recall my crew in time for the event.

Unfortunately Support cannot help in this matter other than to help regarding any token, Dilithium that might have been used. My recommendation would be to take a screenshot of the current situation of your voyage, and then recall.
  • Options
    On the positive side: I finished a 2d 22 hrs voyage and the rewards were correctly delivered today.
    sdnwch6kbbb7.jpg
    I use a Samsung S8 phone and close the game when not in use. The voyages came up correctly, even when the game was not running on my phone. The longer the voyage runs, the longer it takes to load the rewards already earned. That is no problem, just give it some time to load. For me the long voyage worked correctly :)
  • Options
    One other thing to try when a dilemma won't show up... Try logging in to the game with a different device. That's worked for me every time so far.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    One other thing to try when a dilemma won't show up... Try logging in to the game with a different device. That's worked for me every time so far.

That USED to work for me, but now that doesn't resolve the problem either. It happens very seldom to me, but it has happened 3x in the past week when I have extended my Voyage, and locks at the 12 hour Dilemma. I have just been forced to recall, because I just don't have time to deal with the issue through CS.

iOS
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

That USED to work for me, but now that doesn't resolve the problem either. It happens very seldom to me, but it has happened 3x in the past week when I have extended my Voyage, and locks at the 12 hour Dilemma. I have just been forced to recall, because I just don't have time to deal with the issue through CS.

iOS

I've had it happen 3 times in the past 1-2 weeks. They were all around 12-14 hours. Using a second device has not helped in any of them. I've taken a screen shot, recalled, and then emailed CS asking for what I've missed from the stuck dilemma and my remaining AM time. They haven't done that exactly, but the compensation for my trouble has been worth the effort it takes to submit a ticket. And the more people who submit tickets the more likely investigating the bug will be prioritized.
  • Options
    I have just ran into this bug again. I'm shocked that this still hasn't been sorted. Enough time to implement unpopular walls though.
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    I just had to recall a voyage at 16 hours because twenty minutes of resetting over and over again still wouldn't give me the dilemma. This is so incredibly frustrating, please please please look into this bug
  • Options
    Just use IamPicard. It can read the dilemma that the game is trying to render and it will allow you to choose your option and continue the voyage.