lbqdx1oy0ygf.png

Last one was a tough choice.

wdyxjnamv28i.png

Comments

• AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    ma94jn2rsu3m.png

Not a waste, at least
    (Behold was 3rd star on T'Rul, 3rd star on Pel, or a frozen Bajoran Dukat)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    y3vagygani0f.png

No legendaries but lots of honor.

sbxa8l7jod0h.png
    Let’s fly!
  • mf5oqt8sdjcd.png

4th star for Ezri and 1st star for Janeway! One of my better pulls in awhile.
  • Pretty sure I had my worst threshold pull ever, straight drop of Mirror Phlox (who I had FFFE) and 6 sets of schematics that didn't level me up, so only 500 honor. Ouch.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best I've had in a while. I got a behold with a 4* who was not immortalized. Hardly ever happens anymore.
  • .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    6g3uf74oaiii.jpg

Took another Leonardo da Vinci.
  • First time in a long time I got something that wasn't frozen. I got a Solbor, didn't even know he was in the game lol
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Karr - straight drop, already immortal and frozen.

- 8x 3* Honor
    - 1x junk schematics (Prakesh).
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 honor.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    f0lz164ugrnn.jpg
    vfvxqsrloq9a.jpg
    Surprisingly useful.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    6g3uf74oaiii.jpg

Took another Leonardo da Vinci.

Poor Nog got frozen. He makes quite a few voyages for me because for some reason Ferengi trait comes up a lot in diplomacy section.
    Let’s fly!
  • overall pretty good :smile:

3e4p5rmihir1.png
    iim3chhha2t7.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    One BeGold:
    IMPRINTED ARCHER {NEW}
    Captain Nog {1 🌟}
    Dancing Chekov {2 🌟}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortalized Behold, honor and schematics.
  • cd3rlqgzwn6c.jpg
    Meh
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad. Mostly honor but a last slot 4 star behold...2 were frozen but I had the option to take a final star on the Romulan Jarok.

The final post event single pulls were better though. I snagged 2. One was Enterprise D schems but the other was a begold! My choices were all new cards and included:

Niners Worf
    Changling Founder
    Ba'ul

Was tempted by Worf the the Ba'ul won out.

Ba’ul makes a lot of Voyages for me. Good choice, you won’t regret it.

I got a straight drop of mirror Vic (already frozen).
  • Not bad. Mostly honor but a last slot 4 star behold...2 were frozen but I had the option to take a final star on the Romulan Jarok.

The final post event single pulls were better though. I snagged 2. One was Enterprise D schems but the other was a begold! My choices were all new cards and included:

Niners Worf
    Changling Founder
    Ba'ul

Thanks.

Im at a total loss of how to utilise it in the arena though. I've tried with iks t'ong and a few other cloaked ships but i cant get that 400% to activate in any eng/med/sec slot
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad. Mostly honor but a last slot 4 star behold...2 were frozen but I had the option to take a final star on the Romulan Jarok.

Niners Worf
    Changling Founder
    Ba'ul

Thanks.

Im at a total loss of how to utilise it in the arena though. I've tried with iks t'ong and a few other cloaked ships but i cant get that 400% to activate in any eng/med/sec slot

Any character with a trigger has to be activated next after activating the trigger. The trigger also has to still be active. So cloak, Ba’ul should work. If you try to use another character before Ba’ul, that negates the trigger. This also means you can only use one character with the same trigger effectively on your ship. Ba’ul & Rura Penthe Kirk for example wouldn’t be a good pairing.