Home The Holodeck

Owwwwwww!!!!!! My ribs!!!!!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I am watching the original "Predator", and they did the part where Anna says it changed color like a chameleon, and Apollo Creed was like "Bullchips! They weren't killed by a giant lizard", and I yelled at the screen "She didn't say he was Batman. She said he was dressed like Batman!" And then I started laughing at myself, and now my floaty ribs are achy.........

Oh, we'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
We'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
And we'll all hang on behind...

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am watching the original "Predator", and they did the part where Anna says it changed color like a chameleon, and Apollo Creed was like "Bullchips! They weren't killed by a giant lizard", and I yelled at the screen "She didn't say he was Batman. She said he was dressed like Batman!" And then I started laughing at myself, and now my floaty ribs are achy.........

Your on strong pain medication aren’t you?

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Actually, no. Been out of the stuff I got after my last procedure for weeks. Just getting stir crazy!!!!!!!!

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, no. Been out of the stuff I got after my last procedure for weeks. Just getting stir crazy!!!!!!!!

My wife gets cabin fever very quickly. If I suddenly go silent for a day or two someone please call the police

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife gets cabin fever very quickly. If I suddenly go silent for a day or two someone please call the police

Weirdest part, is I actually went out today. I mentioned in the EV Suit Tuvok thread about having to go to the pharmacy. Picked up my meds and all the popcorn chicken they had in the Deli. I can microwave it for the next few days for meals.