Home The Bridge
Options

A Marginal Victory Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
2e868ulpdhon.png

Disappointing... But the schems were useful
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    g8cbewumx3pp.jpg
    1000 Honor.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually got something this time. 8513oqdvjf18.jpg
    je7dubx5e3yh.jpg
    Now I have to decide if I want to cite her.

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Straight drop Anij, already immortal

- 8x 3* honor

- 1x ship schematics (useless)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of third * for Chaplain Odo
    Some T'Ong schematics
    Honor
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    straight drop of drone seven :neutral:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    apgx8hme8o49.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    A begold!!!!

Harcourt Fenton Mudd (not owned)
    Professor Sato (not owened)
    Aviator Yar (1 star)

Took Sato even though i passed on her in the campaign a few months back
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    je7dubx5e3yh.jpg

Why am I blanking on the episode she is from?

Second 🌟 for Kelby. Straight Drop.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    je7dubx5e3yh.jpg

Why am I blanking on the episode she is from?

Second 🌟 for Kelby. Straight Drop.

I don't know. I have seen every Star Trek episode from every series (except animated), but I don't know who this woman is. She just has good stats, so I picked her. I might even cite her.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was in the racing episode of Voyager where Paris and Torres were flying the Delta Flyer and Irina was flying a ship with Kim. It is where Delta Flyer Paris comes from.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I had no idea where Irina came from either, but I think that’s because of the card art (which I really like, BTW!). But it is a little misleading, I think. To my untutored eye, the card art has a retro 60s/70s vibe that makes me think the character must be from TOS. So if you didn’t remember seeing her from Voyager, you’d be racking your brain trying to think of what TOS episode or movie she was in.

ETA: Just looked at some pics of her from the episode to refresh my memory, and it isn’t just the card art. The costuming, hairstyle, and makeup from the episode seem early-70s inspired as well.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea where Irina came from either, but I think that’s because of the card art (which I really like, BTW!). But it is a little misleading, I think. To my untutored eye, the card art has a retro 60s/70s vibe that makes me think the character must be from TOS. So if you didn’t remember seeing her from Voyager, you’d be racking your brain trying to think of what TOS episode or movie she was in.

ETA: Just looked at some pics of her from the episode to refresh my memory, and it isn’t just the card art. The costuming, hairstyle, and makeup from the episode seem early-70s inspired as well.

The really confusing part could be that there was an Irina on TOS, an old flame of Chekov’s who joined that hippie cult led by Dr. Severin.