Home The Bridge

DABO legendary

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
It has been so long, I did not even pay attention to my ad spin.
I looked, as I was exiting the screen and noticed the legendary was greyed out.
That is when I realized I got the legendary.
qqq8blnv09cv.png

This was on my Crusoe account🙂

Edit:
Only makes him 2F so still not ready to put in arena battle, yet.

Comments

• congrats! 2.5 yrs and never have hit the top row.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn’t notice Leeta saying something about you never know who you will meet at the table?
  • An observation...each player is offered a different jackpot crew each day? I had assumed we were all spinning on the same wheel (so to speak), guess I was wrong.
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    An observation...each player is offered a different jackpot crew each day? I had assumed we were all spinning on the same wheel (so to speak), guess I was wrong.

Yeah. Each DABO Wheel is tailored to the player.

Banjo1012 wrote: »
    You didn’t notice Leeta saying something about you never know who you will meet at the table?

Leeta has a word-hole?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Your DABO is specific to you

I assume the top row is decorative. Seeing someone else having not hit it for 2.5 years doesn't give me confidence.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never hit the top row, and that includes all the times I've taken 10 spins.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    The only time I ever won the grand prize is when Rain Robinson was it and I ran the table. I’ve never won it with the spin but twice I did get one of the fours with the credit spin, although that was eons ago. Funny thing is when I ran the table for Rain after the bottom and middle row was done the next spin was Rain and I stopped.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations @WaldoMag <3<3<3
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Your DABO is specific to you

I assume the top row is decorative. Seeing someone else having not hit it for 2.5 years doesn't give me confidence.

Been playing 3 years 5 months, hit jackpot twice (both on first spin) and hit a 4* once. Yea it’s super weird.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gdx5lsgu7ife.jpeg

There’s a pop up when it spins and looks like this.

How much you want for that Troi?

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    gdx5lsgu7ife.jpeg

How much you want for that Troi?

I bid tree-fiddy.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very much enjoying the photoshop work you all are doing to "document" what is clearly an impossible outcome.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played 16 months the twentieth of this month, I've gotten a 4* once, Bridge Officer Troi, and I never take over three spins.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I am not sure what happened. I did the ad spin. All I remember is as I clicked the x to exit out of screen I saw pike greyed out. I wonder if I still had the ad open and Leeta did her thing before I exited the ad. This happens to me occasionally on both my iPad and iPhone. Many times I have done this and do not see what was given to me on DABO. Sometimes I realize I did not see what I got and go back in to see what it was.

Thanks all.

@Bylo Band
    one of these days it will happen, either that or you will just have to photoshop your own 😉
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.33 years, no joy yet ... :: heavy sigh :: 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I've landed on each spot on the top row onve each. My legendary was Worf's parents. Yay?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    gdx5lsgu7ife.jpeg

Very envious of you for hitting that Troi!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...