Home Engineering Room

Repeatedly bounced out of Skirmishes

I am bounced out of the game or back to the splash while battling, at least once a skirmish. I have been since last night. This time I was bounced right at the end of battle 4 for the second time this skirmish, costing me the final round and 2000vp. I thought my old and we'll used Kindle might be to blame, so I tried Mom's, which is newer and has less installed. No difference and I was on it when I was bounced twice in one skirmish. I know I should send a ticket, but what to do until then.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this is happening to you.
    It might be due to connectivity issues - there is not much we can do in that case :(
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't say anything about connectivity issues and starts right back in. It also bounces me out or to splash frequently when I try the ads.
    It also happens regardless of where I connect. Home, sister's, hotspot, doesn't matter. I'm also getting some bouncing during Arena or Space battles. I haven't noticed it during Away Missions or when I play using my mom's smart phone in the same locations.
    Could it be an issue with the animations? I'm not sure when the last Kindle update was, but it has been acting goofy for at least a week, though without as much impact on other event formats. It might just have been more noticeable because of the event format. I know I also had some issues with buying the dilithium offer a week ago, but it finally took. I was on the verge of sending a ticket though when it did.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were issues for lots of players especially on Saturday. Freezing, pop up warnings, hailing Starfleet. At one point it was every hour. Bit frustrating.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/