648u7o6526aj.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    well, I'm positive that Commander Oh won't be getting pulled from the packs. I won't be doing any pulls for Commodore Oh because she was so negative.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    well, I'm positive that Commander Oh won't be getting pulled from the packs. I won't be doing any pulls for Commodore Oh because she was so negative.

Oh drat, I realized my mistake as soon as I put down my phone, and was sure I'd be able to correct it before I caused any offence!
  • Oh how cool she looks with those sunglasses...
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh do stop monkeying around.

Rhesus%20macaque%20monkey.jpg
  • Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    The normal packs are back! And they have Stranded Quark in them!
  • Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Id be tempted if it was for a Commodore 64Oh
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a shot. Bought 2 packs. Got a strandard Quark on the first and honor on the 2nd.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Commodore ewww. Her character made no sense. I cannot imagine her having good arena skills when it takes her five minutes to fire a photon torpedo and then she still does not fire it. Her picture should be this with her arena skill called “I Forgot To Take Off My Sunglasses Before Filming.”

8pw7479vw02z.png
    Let’s fly!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did not land Commodore Future's So Bright, but did get a BeGold that was physically painful......
    Conflicted Sisko
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Ganster Kirk

Did not have any, wanted all three so bad it made my head hurt. Finally took Garak, even though both others might be more Event common. Gauntlet has a combination sometimes he would be 45%/65%.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another wasted opportunity to have a unique skill set. Oh's mind-meld and mental manipulation ability could have been considered Medical instead of Science.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • I did one pull 3rd star on Quark!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took one shot to both gamble on another star for Quark and to show my appreciation for regular Tuesday packs...no luck on Quark.
  • .|.KENT.|.KENT ✭✭
    Got sunglasses from one shot, wanted quark though!
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Oh.... i didn't get Oh :)
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    ÷Kent wrote: »
    Got sunglasses from one shot, wanted quark though!

Same here. She was the first character/ship too.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could only afford 2 pulls. First pull got me Chapel (airlocked), the second pull got me a 3rd star for Stranded Quark. I wanted Oh but oh well.
  • .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Just sent her out on a Voyage.. Decent enough for a Romulan/Vulcan. Not a ton of Vulcans with BIG security bases.

Loving the Shades.
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Her picture should be this with her arena skill called “I Forgot To Take Off My Sunglasses Before Filming.”

8pw7479vw02z.png

That was the big clue she wasn’t actually a Vulcan. No inner eyelid.
    Ljofa wrote: »
    Her picture should be this with her arena skill called “I Forgot To Take Off My Sunglasses Before Filming.”

8pw7479vw02z.png

Have you ever seen Romulans wear shades? Vulcans share a common ancestry with Romulans. Both evolved on the same planet and likely both have inner eyelids.
    Let’s fly!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »

8pw7479vw02z.png

Have you ever seen Romulans wear shades? Vulcans share a common ancestry with Romulans. Both evolved on the same planet and likely both have inner eyelids.

She's just a really big Blues Brothers fan. Or maybe ZZ Top.

Actually, I think it may simply be a power move. And not only do they lend that extra bit of authority to her character, but the dark lenses make it harder for the other person to be able to read her, since they can't see her eyes. A Vulcan would of course have no need for such deception, but a Romulan…

And to your question, Apollo, it's interesting — IIRC, there aren't a lot of people in Trek who wear sunglasses, period. Archer and Trip on Enterprise sometimes wore them when they were on sunny planets, I know, and DS9 & Voyager had characters occasionally wearing them on the beach, but on TNG, they weren't really employed except as an accessory.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Did 3 successful 10hr Voyages with her. Very pleased.
  • As far back as her Plastic Ono Band days, it's hard to remember her not wearing sunglasses...

qgha4p5lc3h7.png
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She will go down as a popular meme for a while
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I never quite understood the hoopla about Oh wearing sunglasses. Maybe the character just likes wearing sunglasses? Are people not allowed to wear sunglasses anymore in the 24th century? In any case, she certainly looked extra-untrustworthy with them on.
    I never quite understood the hoopla about Oh wearing sunglasses. Maybe the character just likes wearing sunglasses? Are people not allowed to wear sunglasses anymore in the 24th century? In any case, she certainly looked extra-untrustworthy with them on.

It did look a little weird in a universe where no one else is wearing them and they do not even look futuristic in any way. They did not need to show she was untrustworthy because they revealed early on she was evil so there was no twist or surprise.
    Let’s fly!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We didn't see anyone wearing them except the nx-01 crew because most shows are following the bridge crew of the ship or space station.

But we saw that Archer, Trip, Barclay and La Forge were wearing sunglasses.
  • 7lvyr9507krj.png
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III