Home The Bridge
Options

DB Thank You for Another Sec/Com Klingon

Comments

• Options
    Yes, but did we have any with 2 thumbs and wearing a sweet suit.....
  • Options
    Made it an easy choice not to buy any event pack this time. No room in my crew for another Klingon that is a carbon copy of the rest.

I know some say the klingons are one dimensional characters, but this is taking it too far.

But I guess that's what you get from a character that only had 5 seconds of screen time.
  • Options
    A command/security klingon...I cant see him being a popular choice, I mean how many of us now have 4/5 Kortars (who also his diplomacy as his 3rd skill)? We just had a discovery mega event so how many of us have a 4/5 T'kuvma, what were his skills? Command and security!

Who honestly cares about a 4* command/security klingon when so many of us have 4/5 ones or even 5/5 ones?

Even if we compare him to other 4* Klingons how many of us have Klaa, Civil War Worf, Defiant Commander Worf or Ba'ku Worf? All command/security Klingons.

Look, I get this is ultimately a card collecting game but some of them are just completely redundant.
  • Options
    He had more screen time with a Bat’leth in his chest than without.
  • Options
    Pathetic DB, just pathetic
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!