Home The Bridge

Captain Beverly Picard Skills

It called my attention to see on the game's wiki: Captain Beverly Picard data, that she has Command as main ability and Medicine as secondary one, from 1/5* to 4/5*, then as a 5/5 Medicine is published to be more powerful than Command, can anyone post images of her 4/5 and 5/5. Thanks

Comments

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    5/5
    xa929hh6faue.jpg

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • HaBlack wrote: »
    5/5
    xa929hh6faue.jpg
    Thanks for the info! No typo mistake on the site.
    HaBlack wrote: »
    5/5
    xa929hh6faue.jpg

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cap’n Bev appears to be one of many crew whose skills switch order at some point during leveling or fusion. Wacky things happen when the bases are so close together...I wouldn’t be worried about it.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    1701 Sisko and Locutus appear to do that also.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve noticed in voyages Locutus and Aviator Yar are listed with their secondary skills first. Is this why?
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    kfqfn8hkavib.png

I think Paladin says Locutus flips with the third star.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed in voyages Locutus and Aviator Yar are listed with their secondary skills first. Is this why?

I believe skill icons are listed in order of base stats and not voyage/combined stats, see:

- Aviator Yar,
    - The Keeper,
    - Convergence Day Quark,
    - Scientist Degra,
    - etc.

Back in the day, what counted was base stats because voyages didn't exist, nor did the gauntlet (you almost never cared about the proficiency numbers - the exception being the odd locked node in an episode, but that was only once) ... so I'm guessing what's why the system is as it is.

As for Beverly ... just hover over the numbers with your mouse, MED is clearly #1 for each fuse level if you consider min., average and max numbers and not just base.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I believe skill icons are listed in order of base stats and not voyage/combined stats, see:

- Aviator Yar,
    - The Keeper,
    - Convergence Day Quark,
    - Scientist Degra,
    - etc.

Back in the day, what counted was base stats because voyages didn't exist, nor did the gauntlet (you almost never cared about the proficiency numbers - the exception being the odd locked node in an episode, but that was only once) ... so I'm guessing what's why the system is as it is.

As for Beverly ... just hover over the numbers with your mouse, MED is clearly #1 for each fuse level if you consider min., average and max numbers and not just base.

Yes, the Keeper was the other one.

• RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    others include ... but are not limited to:

- Agent Janeway
    - Goddess of Empathy Troi
    - Bashir, Julian Bashir
    - Seven of Nine

and probably a bunch of other, older cards (that I don't own and so can't be bothered to check them on the wiki).