Home Make It So!
Options

Rethink the Deals

You might think, that people don't notice, but your deals are getting worse.

Today it is 10 packs, 400 Dilithium and 1k chrons for exactly the same money than last weeks 10 packs, 1k dilithium and 1250 chronitons.

A while back it was 15 packs and always around 2-3k dilithium in the 27€ deals.

This decline is in addition to the recent totally overpriced and confusing 3-pull offers.

There were always bad offers, but recently all offers have been bad.
I know, that I am already seriously rethinking my overall spending in this game, since I feel being made an a** of.

If this decline continues, I will not just stop buying irregular deals (which I already did), but also stop buying the regular event-deal I normally take to get all 4* Event Crew FF/FE.

---
I know that my buys probably won#t hurt your bottom line significantly, but feel that you deserve to know, as I can't imagine being alone in this from what I gather on FB ,reddit and in Discord.

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    The recent offers have been saving me money. I was a small whale. Now I am, at best, a medium-sized guppy.

In the last month or so, I have bought 1 monthly pass, 1 campaign upgrade, and one each of the weekly event packages (1x $10 and 1x $25). No 5* LTOs. No random LTOs.

I do not spend the money for the sake of spending the money. I spend the money because I THINK I am actually getting value (though I know, intellectually that I getting absolutely zero value).

Feel free to continue offering these horrible LTOs. My banker thanks you.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the spirit of honesty, these are not “deals” at all. They are rip offs.

The “maximum shuttle power” offers were garbage too. And the current “auto pilot” offer is a joke. $10 for 15 tokens and some useless point doublers? Get real.

All existing offers need to follow the honor sale format we saw over the holidays. Include a legendary citation with these hot messes and you are starting to get more realistic with the prices you are asking.

I mean, lets be real here. We get 1-2 new 5* crew per week and usually a new 4* crew as well. Those are just the new ones. If you are f2p, you will never keep up with acquiring AND fully fusing all new crew. Even if you are p2p, keeping up is not cheap.

Do you want $250 dollars a week from 50 people? Or do you want $5 a week from 50,000 people?

• Options
    In the spirit of honesty, these are not “deals” at all. They are rip offs.

The “maximum shuttle power” offers were garbage too. And the current “auto pilot” offer is a joke. $10 for 15 tokens and some useless point doublers? Get real.

All existing offers need to follow the honor sale format we saw over the holidays. Include a legendary citation with these hot messes and you are starting to get more realistic with the prices you are asking.

I mean, lets be real here. We get 1-2 new 5* crew per week and usually a new 4* crew as well. Those are just the new ones. If you are f2p, you will never keep up with acquiring AND fully fusing all new crew. Even if you are p2p, keeping up is not cheap.

Do you want $250 dollars a week from 50 people? Or do you want $5 a week from 50,000 people?

This is exactly what I meant.

Not every deal needs to be great, but every deal should be at least reasonable and cheaper than normal prices.

Lately that is not the case.

The last decent non-event deal which was over a month ago. Since then they have become worse constantly.