Why no $10 event packs... ??

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean this one?

7k9orwah7xjh.png

Everything seems to be in place for me.
  • I dont see it
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. Might be worth a support ticket even if you don’t want it...never know when an offer you want could disappear the same way.
  • .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Steam
    zzw28z6cotrs.jpg
    Windows Store
    e44uto4q85pd.jpg

From my Ticket:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact Star Trek Timelines Player Support and bringing this matter to our attention. I do apologize for this matter. Offers that appear outside of the Time Portal are part of our Special Offer system. Over time, you will see different special offers in your game. Please note that not everyone will see every offer, or even the same offers, as the system delivers offers to players based on a large number of criteria. As we continue working on the offer system, you’ll see more interesting, exciting, and ever-changing offers in the future."

Seems like a Bug to me.....
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They misunderstood you
  • Was just wondering if it was a permanent change. I have my answer thanx to Dirk. I sent a reply to CS with a more detailed explanation. If they fix it fine. If not I just wont buy them.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, it's RIGHT there!

ldx7n1u2xwcx.jpg

Sorry, I had to do it :p All joking aside, I am sorry that this happened to you and I hope CS can resolve it quickly, every second counts on faction weekends :)
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I dont see it

Wake up @.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST] ! lol
  • .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yes My Princess.

*Grovels :p
  • ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I dont see it
    Maybe you bought the $ 10 offer during the original run of the event when Zora was first introduced. 🤔 That’s why it won’t appear again for you.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Steam
    zzw28z6cotrs.jpg
    Windows Store
    e44uto4q85pd.jpg

From my Ticket:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact Star Trek Timelines Player Support and bringing this matter to our attention. I do apologize for this matter. Offers that appear outside of the Time Portal are part of our Special Offer system. Over time, you will see different special offers in your game. Please note that not everyone will see every offer, or even the same offers, as the system delivers offers to players based on a large number of criteria. As we continue working on the offer system, you’ll see more interesting, exciting, and ever-changing offers in the future."

Seems like a Bug to me.....

These are not USD, are they?

PS: CS's answer is terrible. Special offers and special pricing for everyone? No, thank you!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

• These are not USD, are they?

PS: CS's answer is terrible. Special offers and special pricing for everyone? No, thank you!

No Canadian Dollars.
  • vickyjona wrote: »
    I dont see it
    Maybe you bought the $ 10 offer during the original run of the event when Zora was first introduced. 🤔 That’s why it won’t appear again for you.

That's a great explanation... but why wouldn't it just reset for a new event run? Makes no sense.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me. If you bought them during the first run, they aren't there this time. Doesn't always happen, but sometimes it do.
  • vickyjona wrote: »
    I dont see it

That's a great explanation... but why wouldn't it just reset for a new event run? Makes no sense.
    You’d think, DB/TP would want to make more money but just as you can only get one DYC every 24 hours, they remember which event packs you once bought and only offer them one time only.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that they likely didn't originally design this game with event re-runs as an expected mechanism. So when a repeat event pack with a purchase-limit appears that you've already bought, the tracking system can't distinguish between a prior event and the re-run event.
  • Frank? wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. If you bought them during the first run, they aren't there this time. Doesn't always happen, but sometimes it do.

Thanx Frank.. I'm not alone! :)