Home The Bridge

Which crew would you like to see added next out of these choices?

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
71xvcyd2qu5j.jpeg
1dw0lfak9xxd.jpeg
1gheigi6fqai.jpeg
3snw0yxb0rl5.jpeg
sxnc0kqwh0nt.jpeg
y0xs14bx3o66.jpeg
Joined game 6th March 2016

Which crew would you like to see added next out of these choices? 106 votes

Twilight Archer
9%
Warrior Willo[S47] ELiLMatt_Decker[10F] gobolts07 Prime LorcaI'm a Doctor, Not a...Bylo Band]§[ JonathanJenos Idanian[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo 10 votes
Paradise Spock
7%
AviTrek[QH] OxmyxSelene 7Ishmael MarxHaere LinteseregSeven ConstanzaCuttysark(vip0) Orthosaurus Rex 8 votes
Lieutenant M’ress
46%
ADM Fletcher [ET]SSR BarkleyZombie Squirrel RocpileeXo | das411Travis S McClainIvanstoneAlthea BiermontGeneral McDuck[KM] WOLF 359Hungry Dog DDM12345678 of 123456789JayBeezyPaladin 27~peregrine~[RR] DarkAngelJean-Luc KenobigregorytOdo MarmarosaTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) 49 votes
Lt Comd Troi
16%
Captain TFCommander SinclairInquisitor Troi-RikerThurthoradDarmok campfireCaptain Spot.•°rÅTT°•.Fox Van VoxCaptain SMRJohn Luck Pikkardenigma starlordMister FlibbleCarmen IbanezMyimaginary Hemlock MartinisThe Big Ticket •4LB•Trek1966 17 votes
Boxer Sisko
7%
AuntieA[SSR] GTMETDavideBooksS31AldudeVeterinary PhloxJoeSage 2ScarColossus 8 votes
Naomi Wildman
13%
Sabine of AthensNad HalJim Raynor(HGH)Apollocmdrworfguest_757423444811776TP:ToPetter ~SE~Primus[GoT] FlashfyreLegate Damar Captain P (ESB)Admiral 8QProontSeptani Ainalrami°fish° 14 votes

Comments

• Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Lieutenant M’ress
    Went with M'Ress. New cards with new traits always welcome, plus we have Arex and a few other Animated seties characters.

Also, and more importantly, being as we are unlikely to get Captain M'knzy Calhoun from New Frontier in the game and she's in that series, that swung it for me.

Saying that Calhoun is in Star Trek Online..... wink wink lol
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paradise Spock
    Easy choice for me, but I’d also be good with Boxer Sisko to pair up with Pugilist Q.

The consensus is that Teenager Nog is the only “child card” the game will ever have. Not sure if that’s the official word on the subject, but just repeating what others have said.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilight Archer
    Easy choice for me, but I’d also be good with Boxer Sisko to pair up with Pugilist Q.

The consensus is that Teenager Nog is the only “child card” the game will ever have. Not sure if that’s the official word on the subject, but just repeating what others have said.

I have heard the same thing before.

I had a tough choice between Pugilist Sisko and Twilight Archer. Sisko isn't my favorite but I like Q episodes. I broke in favor of Archer because I like that episode a little more than I like Sisko.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Lieutenant M’ress
    I want several of these, but I voted for the one that's the most different from what is already in-game. More variety is always better.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress

Aron Eisenberg was an adult when he first played Nog so not even a child.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Lieutenant M’ress
    Ivanstone wrote: »

But he was playing one. Although I think you're right, they might have only been able to add nog because he could sign his likeness away. (Not sure if children can or can't, but the law is probably complicated.)

I went with M'Ress for the uniqueness.

Would like troi, but I think a card like that should only be a 1* and I doubt we are going to see anymore 1*s in the game; unfortunately.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Visit us on discord to find out more:
    https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn/
  • Lt Comd Troi
    old man riverwalk archer looks fun, spock from that episode is hilarious and troi well she`s troi i want her XD

rest i cba with
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    Ivanstone wrote: »

While completely true (Eisenberg was 24 when DS9 launched), the fact remains that the character was about as young as I think we are ever likely to expect in the game. Nog (16 in his first appearance), Wesley (15), and Jake (also 15) are kind of pushing it already when it comes to who you would realistically have manning a battle station or going on an away mission...much as we may love Naomi, Deputy Sheriff Alexander, or those kids Picard commanded in Disaster, no sane captain would put them in harm’s way outside of an emergency where there were literally no other alternatives.
  • Lt Comd Troi
    Did vote for Troi, just for the fancy uniform and the boots. Good for a new 2* or 3* in some TNG-event.
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I honestly don’t care for any of the choices. If pressed, I guess the Troi card.
  • Lt Comd Troi
    Cheerleader Troi. could start a new collection. Who wants to see Cheerleader Torres? :)
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    Lieutenant M'Ress, because I thought she was cute when I watched the cartoons on Saturday mornings, back in the day.

Damn, I’m getting old. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Lt Comd Troi
    Gotta have scant n boots Troi. So Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. :D
  • JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    DB stated very clearly a while ago that they can't use the likenesses of children in the game. That's why they could use Aron Eisenberg's Teenager Nog version. Aron wasn't a child when he played Teenager Nog. We will never get a young Naomi Wildman or a teenager Jake or a young Spock or Burnham. And I'm good with that.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don’t care for any of the choices. If pressed, I guess the Troi card.

This, but I would choose Archer over Troi. He probably had quite pityful stats though, so rather neither.

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    JayBeezy wrote: »
    DB stated very clearly a while ago that they can't use the likenesses of children in the game. That's why they could use Aron Eisenberg's Teenager Nog version. Aron wasn't a child when he played Teenager Nog. We will never get a young Naomi Wildman or a teenager Jake or a young Spock or Burnham. And I'm good with that.

What about Wesley Crusher? (Without looking it up) I remember him being under 18 (literally) in the show. And I thought both the 1* & 2* versions were of when the actor was under 18.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Visit us on discord to find out more:
    https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn/
  • Lieutenant M’ress
    TAS is kind of underrated so... easy choice!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    Of the choices, obvious answer was obvious.

But, still waiting for Akimbo Seven ™........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    i9s2smihqm98.jpg
  • JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    JayBeezy wrote: »

What about Wesley Crusher? (Without looking it up) I remember him being under 18 (literally) in the show. And I thought both the 1* & 2* versions were of when the actor was under 18.

Spiff, that's a good point. I suspect that Paramount made a special deal with Will Wheaton (more likely his representation) backs in 1987 regarding his likeness, since he was a main cast member, and because Gene saw the character as an avatar for himself at that age. Wesley may have come with the license when DB signed on with CBS.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naomi Wildman
    Naomi then M’Ress.
    Let’s fly!
  • Lt Comd Troi
    Flint would be nice.
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    Paradise Spock
    Stoned Spock ... of course! ;)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Lieutenant M’ress
    No love for Dr. Crusher?

oooops she's already in game, my bad lol
  • Paradise Spock
    I vote Bilbo Spock

00m8g86hfazn.jpeg
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    all are excellent choices but why is "the force awakens" han solo the first pic? :D
  • Lieutenant M’ress
    A new one star card, through the roof command...

Sir Toppham Hatt....AKA The Fat Controller. As some sort of fleet Admiral / vontroller.....Voice clip provided by Ringo Starr obviously.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naomi Wildman
    All of them!
    Let’s fly!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant M’ress
    Not great options at all imho. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•