Home The Bridge

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks to be some combination of MED/SCI/SEC. Forgettable character but interesting depending on how the skills shake out.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    order is med sec sci
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third Vidiian character in the game?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Med heavy Pack, maybe?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass. Nxt week will be harder to do so. 🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭

Why, what’s next week?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Why, what’s next week?

Another bad offering? :p
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not seeing what is so bad here: a relatively rare skill combo with a voyage power roughly on par with Qod, Evolved Janeway, and Determined Janeway. However uninspiring the character may be, I wouldn’t call this a bad crew by any normal measure.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to pull a couple packs, since all the legendaries were appealing to me insofar as their MED/SEC combos, and I needed stars on 2 of the super rares. Kurros was the only one completely useless to me.

Out of 5 pulls, I got 2 Kurros (of course), 2 Taus (I only got 1 copy from his event), and this beauty:

iic1au20aj1t.png

She’s especially useful to me because I have no legendaries with MED/SEC or SEC/MED as their first two skills, PLUS I don’t have Killy, and her ship ability is the same as Killy’s. I think she’s going to the top of my cite list.

I usually only buy Tuesday packs if I need the Super Rares, which I did here, but the legends should be attractive for anyone who doesn’t have MED/SEC locked down (98% of us?).

I must be in the 2%. But I needed that SEC/SCI. I already have Killy and RPC, but I might cite Kes up for that voyage combo. This pack made me break my "no Tuesday pack" rule. I needed Tau and I wanted all three legendaries. I got two Neelix, one Kes, and two Tau. I didn't track how many pulls. I just didn't spend below my lower dilithium limit.
    Farewell 🖖
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seriously tempted for the pack too. 3 solid legendaries. And I need 2/3 4* crew.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'm seriously tempted for the pack too. 3 solid legendaries. And I need 2/3 4* crew.

There's a lot of Voyager in there. I wonder if they'll be bonus crew in the next mega event or if Voyager will just be the theme and not the bonus trait.
    Farewell 🖖
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took two shots, got 4*'s I had (vs the one I needed). I really know better then buying unless I need 2 or 3 of the 4* crew. More honor for me.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
    I have Kurstanza at 3 🌟. Open for all the others. Might go for it, before it goes away. How long is it up?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have Kurstanza at 3 🌟. Open for all the others. Might go for it, before it goes away. How long is it up?

Why do you post questions for which you can readily find answers?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Why do you post questions for which you can readily find answers?

Oh, wait. It’s the INTERNET, which will save us all.c

Because I am on my phone. I have to restart, and then wait for the app to load just to check........

Just figured someone would be on the Facebook version and could check a tab real quick. Really wasn't trying to cause anyone needless trouble. I swear and stuff.

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it ends on Friday.
    Looks like it ends on Friday.

Thanx. Have time to consider it, then. Think Tank George is 3 🌟, and pretty sure I don't have any of the other existing Crew. And there is some Med in there. I recall some people saying that the new Saru from the Mega was too much like Soji. And my first thought was "Those two are going to be Voyage workhorses for me." And they have both been going out just about every Voyage. I can plug them into another Skill Seat they match, to "pad" my Med Score some..........
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was super excited to see a Vidiian who looks Vidiian for the first time ever! And then I realized I have the other 5 immortal and had a sad. Gonna be a while before I get this guy, it seems, but how nice to see a normal Tuesday pack full with great crew offerings. I can vouch citing Kes is worth it, she’s been an all star for me since her release.
    Getting the Premium Track of Campaign gave me enough Dilithium for two Pulls. Got new for me Tau and Fesek. Had a Behold that was all FF.

Wanted Neelix or Kes, but not angry.
  • 2 pulls 1 yesterday all honor. Today Dereth and a Begold that included Vargas, who I didn't have. So 2 new gold in my crew.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Why, what’s next week?

Patience is a virtue. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Why, what’s next week?

Patience is a virtue. ;)

"Patience is not just a little old Amish lady."-D. Scott Hewitt
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    9atojohefajf.jpeg

But we are impatiens and want to know now.
    Let’s fly!