Home Engineering Room

New version not working on Kindle

I just updated to the latest game version from Amazon for my Kindle Fire. It crashes every time i try to load it. It will not get past the main title screen.
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• I put in a help desk ticket yesterday for this issue on my kindle HDX. Haven't heard back yet.
  • I'm in the same boat! Have logged a ticket too.

Really gutted about it - have just got into the game as a bit of a lockdown distraction.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Fortunately I primarily play on a Samsung tablet, with the Kindle being my backup. I've been playing this game for a couple years but ALL of my in game purchases are made through my Amazon account on the Kindle. I have never made any purchases through Google Play store on the Samsung.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works on my FireHD8.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • On mobile im playing on an old Samsung Note 2. Had the same issue. Amazon client crashing every time during loading screen. Deinstalled and playing on google client now without problems. I hope there will be either no tempting offer or a fast fix cause i'll definitely not pay the extra bucks on google.
  • LeperfleshLeperflesh ✭✭✭
    It seems the game is OK on some Kindle platforms and not others. I can play on my Fire HD (rev 10), but not on my Fire HDX (rev 3). When filing support tickets for this issue, be sure to provide the exact model of your device, and the OS version it's running.
  • Bachus131Bachus131
    edited May 2020
    New version also does not work on my PC.
    It will not go past ' Activating Com Badge'.
    From Microsoft Store.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    My kindle fire is an HDX. And I'm already aware I need to replace it soon because it has other issues (not related to this game) due to its age. I'm just hoping this error can be fixed before I need to make the next in game purchase. Otherwise I will have to buy a Google gift card at the store...thats the only way my money will be going through Google.