Home The Bridge
Options

Quality of Life

PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
I see someone spent a few minutes Q0L time to drop the raw buff array values into the interface.

After X months and Y flat repeat events to give time for quality of life improvements I see in the latest version...
An unsorted summary of active buffs... What?? I mean we didn't ask for this in QoL...
I asked one time if the fleet buffs could be organised and sorted a bit.

But really .... unsorted ungrouped, scrolling required....

What about the quality of programming? I mean, it isn't like you have to know how to program an efficient sort from scratch any more or even know the difference... what sort?
Oh wait, this is only 6 items with 2 categories (base and prof) so no sort required, just put the layout down for each buff or a hash table or ...

But, you spend 5 minutes QoL improvement time to just dump the raw array of buffs into the interface with one line of code????

I did the same thing months ago to show buffs on my spreadsheet game interface. I quickly realised how unclear the information was and spent another 5 minutes to arrange the values informatively. Could you do this for the next QoL upgrade version?

Comments

• Options
    I have a message from 06th May telling me about QOL upgrades including Arena modification and improved ship sorting. Was this a mistake? Seems like a long time to go from announcement to no change...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Having some clients get the updates earlier kind of did not go well......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooo is this another thread where i can ask for automatic voyage ship trait matching as my number one quality of life request?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now I cannot play at all.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I have a message from 06th May telling me about QOL upgrades including Arena modification and improved ship sorting. Was this a mistake? Seems like a long time to go from announcement to no change...

For this kind of changes we wait for everyone to be on the same client, and this can take awhile depending on potential issues encountered. This is the case here, hence why those features are not ON yet.

I asked and I got. Great service. Thanks Shan. :)