Home The Bridge
Options

Jazz Musician Riker...

To get or not to get.. That is a good question. With all the furore I have heard about this awesome crew I am wondering whether to get him or not...

4l958ypc157m.png

Comments

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would get him since he doesn’t drop in packs (or if he does it’s at a small fraction of the normal drop rate), but I did just spend 1500 dil in a faction store and 54k Honor on Prospero Data, so I may not be the best person to rely on for advice on this.
  • Options
    I got him. He's insanely easy to level he's already at 100 and I citationed him, though now I have no honor or trainers for the galaxy event lol. Oh well.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I would get him since he doesn’t drop in packs (or if he does it’s at a small fraction of the normal drop rate), but I did just spend 1500 dil in a faction store and 54k Honor on Prospero Data, so I may not be the best person to rely on for advice on this.

You've seen Prospero Data in the faction store for Federation?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he showed up last Friday for me.
    hmtbh13ghysd.jpeg
  • Options

You've seen Prospero Data in the faction store for Federation?

Is there a reason why he wouldn't?