Sinister Picard

SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
sec cmd dip

dq3u6a8e9uxh.png
/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun character. Boring skill combination. I hope he has decent stats.

I'm still waiting for the Nausican and No Regrets Picard.
  • edited May 2020
    Stats are up.

FE/FF level 100 CMD 1030 (152-317), DIP 467 (64-151), SEC 1282 (298-601)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 582 (152-317), DIP 242 (64-151), SEC 891 (298-601)

Traits: Human, Brutal, Undercover Operative, Civilian, Costumed, Scoundrel
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    He's the new #1 SEC Picard by a decent margin. Could've been an interesting Gauntlet contender if his proficiency rolls were marginally higher—Brutal, Undercover Operative, Civilian, Costumed, and Scoundrel are all pretty common traits there.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my math is correct he's the top combined SEC for Voyages. And somewhere in the top 40 overall.
  • What version of Picard is this? Original?
  • Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    What version of Picard is this? Original?

It's from the new Picard series.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version of Picard is this? Original?

His undercover costume on Freecloud from Picard.
  • 757pazel7i81.gif

The best character and moment of the first season of Star Trek Picard, Picard doing an intentionally bad French accent.

Oh good lord 😨

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    757pazel7i81.gif

The best character and moment of the first season of Star Trek Picard, Picard doing an intentionally bad French accent.

It definitely makes my top 5.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    If my math is correct he's the top combined SEC for Voyages. And somewhere in the top 40 overall.

He's now the #6 overall best card for voyages, just usurping Picard & Number One.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »

He's now the #6 overall best card for voyages, just usurping Picard & Number One.

It's nice to see some main cast crew near the top of the voyage ranks instead of randos like Braxton, Leucon, Sarah Sisko, Juliana Tainer, etc.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange my spreadsheet makes him number 2 overall for voyages. Top Security score for voyages and no one really comes close SEC COM combination total maybe two skill vargas but still a good 100 points off. My Wrathful Kirk looks even more angry.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Strange my spreadsheet makes him number 2 overall for voyages. Top Security score for voyages and no one really comes close SEC COM combination total maybe two skill vargas but still a good 100 points off. My Wrathful Kirk looks even more angry.

Do you use ur boosted stats or raw status? Boosted there might be differences because of ur individual boosts.

Raw stats list:

5wdh31zkq5dw.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Do you use ur boosted stats or raw status? Boosted there might be differences because of ur individual boosts.

Raw stats list:

5wdh31zkq5dw.jpeg

I use full boost max potential so that might explain it
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    I make it Assimilated Hawk is the next best 3 skill voyager but still about 200 points behind for SEC COM combination.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I tried two packages. Got a O'brien and two legendary beholds. I think 3 golds in two shots is luck enough.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I'm very happy to see Falcon in this pack, although I'm a little disappointed we didn't get Mirror Janeway as well. (Not that Warship is a bad option.)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • ...Is that one of the Jackson Five dressed as a Vulcan, standing behind Picard?
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • I am a Picard adept. But probably WG knows about that. I haven't been able to get Ensign Picard , even after getting dozens of more than 10 hours Voyages. I got in full for the Picard at Adrel, getting nothing at all. And know after some 13 efforts at getting a Sinister Picarrd, no success.
    So WG must hate me. I got some other great addittions but I want my Picards.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Picard adept. But probably WG knows about that. I haven't been able to get Ensign Picard , even after getting dozens of more than 10 hours Voyages. I got in full for the Picard at Adrel, getting nothing at all. And know after some 13 efforts at getting a Sinister Picarrd, no success.
    So WG must hate me. I got some other great addittions but I want my Picards.

Didn't do quite that many, but did enough. (Well, too much.) Got plenty of Janeways and Hippocrateses, and one mediocre Behold, but that's it. :(

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I'm not pulling to get him unless he has a sound clip that is...well you know.
  • Got a kirk which i already had immo but a nice begold where i picked up Colonel Q
    lm6tm4pbmv4h.png

Captain Level 99

• Data1001 wrote: »
    I only hope that adding this Picard to the game means we'll eventually see Pimp Daddy Rios.

5nd7imxgh7v1.gif

“Flamboyant Rios” :wink:

Captain Level 99

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only did one pull:
    3ys8k2hvf8b2.jpg
    frel68ygghoy.jpg
    I came very close to an all immortal Begold. EV Seven is my 32nd Immortalized Gold now.
  • Proont wrote: »
    I only did one pull:
    3ys8k2hvf8b2.jpg
    frel68ygghoy.jpg
    I came very close to an all immortal Begold. EV Seven is my 32nd Immortalized Gold now.

and NO schematics?? wow nice job :smiley:

Captain Level 99