Options

7.5.2 features feedback Ship UI - Ship Battles Speed Up and animation skip

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    UPDATE
    We fixed the issue where some of you were not seeing the new AUTO/SPEED buttons and the older DISMISS button :) You might need to restart to see it.

Still having an issue,even tried uninstalling the game. Logged a support ticket 🙂

Grumble, grumble! Thank you for letting me know :)
  • Options
    Finn SCFinn SC ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    The ability to toggle the auto combat is helpful. I'm playing on Facebook, and by judicious usage of that feature I can actually get better results than doing the battle purely manually. The ship abilities have triggered as expected, so far, I haven't seen any issues with it myself.
    I use the skip intro and outro all the time, it is arguably the most helpful feature of the battle related new features.

The flaw with the new ship-related features: the one place where I choose a ship regularly still wants me to select the ship by going through the whole list of ships, a list which is not sorted in a readily discernible order, by the way. It is voyages where a convenient way to assign ships really is needed, so please upgrade the new feature to allow us to use it there.

Bottom line: the new features are very welcome. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    nclfofneaj4q.png

Feel free to delete this if in the wrong thread. Using iOS and Kes isn’t activating even though she has a 4 second initialization, not sure why because she should be first. @Paladin 27 mentioned he had a problem with RP Reed.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    nclfofneaj4q.png

Feel free to delete this if in the wrong thread. Using iOS and Kes isn’t activating even though she has a 4 second initialization, not sure why because she should be first. @Paladin 27 mentioned he had a problem with RP Reed.

My Baseball Ezri never properly activates, either.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they added logic so if someone is a plain attack bonus with no insta damage they wait to activate until no other attack bonus crew or ship ability is active.

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I think they added logic so if someone is a plain attack bonus with no insta damage they wait to activate until no other attack bonus crew or ship ability is active.

That would really nerf T’Kuvma.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    nclfofneaj4q.png

You still can activate the crew by hand, even in Auto Mode. Yeah, not a great solution i know.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    nclfofneaj4q.png

You still can activate the crew by hand, even in Auto Mode. Yeah, not a great solution i know.

I know. It is not a perfect thing, but it is fairly close. Just the animation skipping is worth it. I still wonder how this will affect skirmish.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    nclfofneaj4q.png

I know. It is not a perfect thing, but it is fairly close. Just the animation skipping is worth it. I still wonder how this will affect skirmish.

More chrons needed for a higher ranking than before. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    nclfofneaj4q.png

More chrons needed for a higher ranking than before. 🤗

Exactly this. Chrons, not time, will now be the limiting factor. It’s great for the people who threshold and out, it’s bad for people shooting for rank, and even worse for top 15.
  • Options

@MaestroDaVinci Although it is a little more roundabout than looking in the Build & Change Ships screen, you can always see the quantity for any schematics in the Inventory screen. Go to the menu button at the top right, then Inventory, then filter by Ship Schematics.

That works somewhat good, but not the way its intended. Right now if you go into the inventory and you look for the schematics you can easily see a huge amount of them, but you can't actually see what ship out of all your schematics are max level ships and are useless to you. You still need to write your list of ships that are max level so that you can use discard those or use them for replication.
  • Options
    Finn SCFinn SC ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Please add another check so that actions that need a visible target (e.g. "Punishment Means Exile" of the Rura Penthe Commandant that "Immediately deals 400% Damage") do not trigger while the opposing ship is cloaked. Since the feature already seems to have some sort of logic checks if repairs only trigger when there is something to repair, this one seems as obvious to me.
  • Options
    I just noticed a bug. When you play at Admiral division on the arena with the Borg cube and you use auto combat, the far left function Borg Adaptation doesn't activate, you have to manually activate it.