Home The Bridge
Options

When will the count be increased for immortalised crew achievements?

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
The current ceiling for immortalised crew achievements stands at 600/600 and has been for some time now.
4ct4p6q7z62r.jpeg

The total number of crew available to collect as stated in the Cryostasis Vault is 883.
tzzg8m10o7r0.jpeg

The rewards for immortalising crew were in increments of 50.

My real question is, when are we gonna get more Dilithium rewards?
- Joined game 6th March 2016
- Capt Level 99
- VIP Level 13
- Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
- Starbase Level 134
- Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
- Crew Slots 295
- Immortalized Crew 639
- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Over 900 total crew now and still only a rewards ceiling of 600.

That’s 6 additional reward levels of Dilithium we’re losing out on.
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the reward levels are in increments of 25, so thats actually 12 reward levels that are missing
  • Options

If you can afford to get to the achievement tiers you're referring to you're spending a shed load of money on the game so the dilithium rewards earned for those achievements won't make that much a difference anyway! Right???? 😯😐😯😐
  • Options

If you can afford to get to the achievement tiers you're referring to you're spending a shed load of money on the game so the dilithium rewards earned for those achievements won't make that much a difference anyway! Right???? 😯😐😯😐

Yet it's something that you should have or be possible to have!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please increase the achievement.
  • Options
    I think the reward levels are in increments of 25, so thats actually 12 reward levels that are missing

You’re absolutely right.
    According to https://stt.wiki/wiki/Achievements
    hgvsazd2a35d.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options

I’m not a spender, just been playing a long time.

Plus I hit a wall a while back where I had immortalised my entire crew quarters & had to level up common & uncommon crew to achieve my dailies.
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Sitting 707 right now....with 1.2 mil honor and 8 at 4/5.......come on TP, get with it raise the limit PLEASE :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I know of a player who immortalized a bunch of commons and uncommons in order to finish the achievement. VIP0 could do the same, if they had such a priority. I have a fair number of duplicate SR's. I'm closing in on 600. I'm a spender, but I don't spend a ton. The 750 is almost 2 recap packs or half of a crew slot purchase. I don't take that lightly. It would be nice to see the achievement threshold go up to 1,000 to get a bit ahead of the current max.

I think the repeats of 1* and 2* is why it's not going up. People are gaming the system. If the achievement was based on unique crew immortalized then it should be increased. But with people doing multiples of 1* crew just to get achievements I can understand why TP doesn't want to keep increasing the limit.

That's a fair point. If they based it off of your unique crew immortalized, I wouldn't be mad despite losing credit for a fair number of my duplicates.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know of a player who immortalized a bunch of commons and uncommons in order to finish the achievement. VIP0 could do the same, if they had such a priority. I have a fair number of duplicate SR's. I'm closing in on 600. I'm a spender, but I don't spend a ton. The 750 is almost 2 recap packs or half of a crew slot purchase. I don't take that lightly. It would be nice to see the achievement threshold go up to 1,000 to get a bit ahead of the current max.

I think the repeats of 1* and 2* is why it's not going up. People are gaming the system. If the achievement was based on unique crew immortalized then it should be increased. But with people doing multiples of 1* crew just to get achievements I can understand why TP doesn't want to keep increasing the limit.

That's a fair point. If they based it off of your unique crew immortalized, I wouldn't be mad despite losing a fair number of my duplicates.

For the record 1 have 3 sets of dups.....2 Braxtons, 2 Goddess Troi and 2 Arachnia. All others are 1s (I like the honor)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    At present I am getting at least 1 maybe 2 new Super Rare or Legendary crew a week. I drag out levelling them up through the week purely so I can achieve my dailies.
    I have no Rare, uncommon or common crew assigned to my crew quarters.

If I claim anything below super rare crew, they are simply honour currency and I save up to collect a legendary citation for my incomplete legendary crew.
    Normally achieving 50K of honour ever 2 weeks or so, much faster if there is a skirmish event on.

The main point still stands, whether you’re a spender or not, it still comes down to the current amount of crew greatly exceeding the reward threshold.

It’s not an issue for new comers to the game, but Timelines veterans like myself who are not spenders and have put the years in need a pick me up now and again, so not to lose interest.

I’m already spending more time playing Star Trek Fleet Command compared to Timelines as it is. I want a sweetener to keep me interested 😉
    bwlflnw0em3i.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I really hope they don't consider making a unique immortals only achievement.

Once you've got all the 1-3* and most of the 4* crew immortalised, it really gets very difficult and/or expensive to make new unique immortals. Barring new purples and mega event golds, it would just be too slow.

I'm all for adding more tiers to the existing achievement. :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I have all the 1 🌟 and 2 🌟 Crew finished to date. Unless we get a new 2 🌟 today for the Event.

EDIT: Good time for Scott's suggested 2 🌟 and 3 🌟!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Tribble Herder & Tribble Vacuum Tech......

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Here is my up to the minute status:
    I am honestly worried/anxious/nervous as I am days away from crossing 550, because what will happen to me when I hit 600? My entire motivation has been to push for this, once I get there in a few months (for reference I have 18 FF SR crew on my bench ready to be leveled up and frozen) will I still feel the need to push myself so hard? I will have accomplished my goal. I'd like to sit here and say I know I'll keep going, but once that goal is reached, I cannot predict what impact that will have on my desire/motivation.

Even if there are no fancy new rewards attached to it, I kind of need that cap raised to 700 soon. I need something to keep working toward.

I just passed 600 very recently. I still have enough collections to finish that I find I still have motivation. I have a squad of Niners and some Sailors that need citations.

Though, I must admit - I am less tempted to spend honor on a citation. Which is good for any potential honor events that happen to pop up.

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    My goal was to have the funnest fleet in the game. But here I am. Still going after that's been accomplished. ;)

I also have ridiculously impractical goals.
    - 12-hour voyage - that'll take a while.
    - Complete all stat-boosting collections - 24 diplomats, some Vulcans, and 2 gauntlet crew to go.
    - Maybe win an event? I don't think it's doable, but if my wife gives me the green light, I'll give it a go sometime.
    - First-to-max a crew - not sure I can pull this off either, but hey, I try now and then.

The dilithium from this achievement is nice. It will take something away from the game when I max it out. Like, ok, I'm on my own now. One less source of help from the game.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I was hoping this would be raised before I maxed it out, but it wasn't. Tourist Tucker (from the campaign) became my 600th immortalized crew.

e3pc15f7fav1.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    My VIP0 main is at 628 total (498 unique)
  • Options
    ST_DreadnoughtST_Dreadnought ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I have multiple 4* duplicates for Faction Events so that I can send multiple shuttles with event crew especially since they have added extra shuttle tokens to the game. It still takes quite a while and a few resources to level up these as well as 1* crew to complete daily targets. So if someone is levelling up extra 1* to hit achievements where's the harm TP? Now there are many long term players who have genuinely hit 600 achievements and are being penalised? These are the games bread and butter players so please it's time to increase the total to 1k
  • Options
    The current ceiling for immortalised crew achievements stands at 600/600 and has been for some time now.
    4ct4p6q7z62r.jpeg

The total number of crew available to collect as stated in the Cryostasis Vault is 883.
    tzzg8m10o7r0.jpeg

The rewards for immortalising crew were in increments of 50.

My real question is, when are we gonna get more Dilithium rewards?

The rewards were in increments of 25 and earned 750 dilithium
  • Options

9k in dilithium is enough for a 72hr voyage sonot to be sniffed at, virtually a $100 bonus not to be sniffed at.