Home The Bridge
Options

I think they fixed the voyage glitch.

You know, the glitch that kept happening for the longest time where your Voyage traits would get stuck, sometimes for multiple voyages in a row? The glitch was annoying when you’d get stuck with terrible traits, but it was awesome when you’d get stuck on those rare amazing trait voyages so you could get those great long voyages and not have to think about setting up a new voyage for a few days. Anyway, I think they fixed it. I haven’t had a voyage get stuck in at least a week or so.

Comments

• Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I had repeat voyages just a couple days ago, so probably not. But when it happens to me, it has always been for 2 voyages in a row.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    awwww, was hoping the voyage getting stuck bug was fixed. with all the free voyage tokens last couple weeks; wanting to try for a long voyage is really starting to itch lol.
    on topic: pretty sure im having 2x same skills in a row now, all 10h voyages so only started 1 a day
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I started tracking my 10-hour voyages several weeks ago, I’ve managed to turn in two more 10 hour MED/ENG voyages than any other combo...even though it’s my worst combo on paper. I’m now mildly regretting not also counting the total number of times I’ve received each skill combo, because a vastly skewed rate at which they are chosen is definitely a factor here.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I started tracking my 10-hour voyages several weeks ago, I’ve managed to turn in two more 10 hour MED/ENG voyages than any other combo...even though it’s my worst combo on paper. I’m now mildly regretting not also counting the total number of times I’ve received each skill combo, because a vastly skewed rate at which they are chosen is definitely a factor here.

I started a voyage tracking project with several other members of the D3VIL DOG5. We’ve only tracked 163 voyages so far, so it’s still a pretty small sample, but there’s not enough variance in frequency between either primary or secondary skills to lead me to believe that there isn’t an equal chance of primary or secondary skills being selected for any given voyage. It IS possible, but as of right now, I’m not convinced that’s the case.