Home The Bridge
Options

Future Mega Idea - How to Get Away with Merger

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
I think it would be fun to have an event that involved fusion crew. Each week, the existing crew in the event could be like Coffee Janeway, Zero One/One Zero, Indignant Seven, etc. New crew could be all new fusionable crew. All fusion crew and fusion crew component crew would be bonus crew for the whole event.

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full marks for the name! Wow, that is amazing :)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. I don't even care how awful the Bynars are. You could do one of the rares each week too, to get the Duras Sisters and Tuvix. It would be a good chance to add a new SR Lorca to combine with Ripper to make another "captain and pet" card (as mentioned in most wanted thread). And a new Kirk to merge with Mugato. A pile of tribbles to combine with 1701 Sisko. Whatever that thing was that OG Pike fought in The Cage. Maybe a Mirror Porthos to merge with Mirror Archer. Oh, and Janeway and that monkey, also from the Most Wanted thread. Did I miss any?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really dislike this idea. Would be an extremly boring mega event for me and i really doubt such an mega would create good revenue. But who knows.

But i never got all the fuss about new „merge“ crew anyway. Mostly, it just costs u extra money to get them.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like merge crew and I love the title. Make it so!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    I like it. And I'd love to see some of the new merge crew be married couples like the O'Brien's or Worf and Dax.

And event packs should sell well, since people could use so many copies of each 4*. So TP should like the idea too.
  • Options
    If not an evemt then a 10 pull pack....but ths pack drops 1 copy of each crew so a 10 would have:
    1 Lursa
    1 B'Tor
    1 Neelix
    1 Tuvok
    1 Captain Janeway
    1 Mutated Paris
    1 one zero
    1 zero one
    1 Indignant seven
    1 EMH

2000 Dilithium???
  • Options
    MIRROR PORTHOS!!! :smiley:
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a Mirror Porthos to merge with Mirror Archer.

Well, we do have an Archer with Porthos now, so who knows?