Home The Bridge
Options

Support Ticket response time?

Shan,
with all the changes, i know support has been busy.
last week you posted a "estimated time" for tickets as being a week due to the high volume.

A - what is the "current estimated time"

B - is there any way to get attention to tickets open with no comment by support for over 2 weeks? At what point do we open a new ticket that says.. please look at my old ticket # XXX

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I got a response from my original Voyage ticket (took about a week, as expected) replied with what I remembered was in the Voyage, and have yet to hear back. Now, I can understand why the initial contact might take a while, but I would imagine once tickets had been initially replied to, that they would be prioritized a little higher just to clear them out.

Maybe that expectation was wrong?
  • Options
    Opened my ticket on Sept 24th. Had actual screenshots and made what I wanted clear (just a refund of the 78 dil and nothing more). Slam dunk case with no room to argue. Asked for update twice, no reply.

Very frustrating
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would remove the contact support option pop-up every time a connection issue occurs. And maybe direct comments and suggestions to the forums vs allowing a ticket to be submitted "a drop box option or a list of titles to use in emails" . When I lose chronitons I'm less concerned but if I lost dil I want that handled in minutes.
  • Options
    Shan,
    Thanks for the posting with the support eta update.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have created a new thread on these forums.
    The current response times is about 2 weeks, but the backlog is getting smaller.

When an agent replies to you and you reply back, it could still take a few days before a new reply but it should not take a week.
  • Options
    I got a reply within 4 hours earlier today to a simple query. Very impressed.